EZ Flash Junior corrupting save file Crystal

potatohead129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I'm using the EZ Flash Junior on a gameboy color. 32GB sd formatted FAT32. Latest FW on the site. Tried using a crystal ROM. Go through the tutorial, and I'll save the file, wait five min, press the button on the back of the cartridge to reboot, and when I start the ROM back up, it says the save file is corrupted.

I've tried this on Crystal, and Crystal Clear. I've also tried it on Gold and Silver.

When I save with Link's Awakening DX, the file persists and loads fine, so I'm wondering if it's RTC issue.

I've tried replacing the .sav file with a different one found online. That loads up just fine, but when I save ontop of it, it still wont load back even after the propper shutdown methods.

Is something wrong? i got it on amazon.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Have you verified your ROM with the known ROM hash on the Internet?

And you can install the latest stable beta firmware .

YYHH01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Ok so I'm using the EZ Flash Junior on a gameboy color. 32GB sd formatted FAT32. Latest FW on the site. Tried using a crystal ROM. Go through the tutorial, and I'll save the file, wait five min, press the button on the back of the cartridge to reboot, and when I start the ROM back up, it says the save file is corrupted.

I've tried this on Crystal, and Crystal Clear. I've also tried it on Gold and Silver.

When I save with Link's Awakening DX, the file persists and loads fine, so I'm wondering if it's RTC issue.

I've tried replacing the .sav file with a different one found online. That loads up just fine, but when I save ontop of it, it still wont load back even after the propper shutdown methods.

Is something wrong? i got it on amazon.
Hey, I have the similar problem as well. You might want to use a GBASP to do the firmware upgrade might help ! It works for me

wnhustace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have the similar problem as well. You might want to use a GBASP to do the firmware upgrade might help ! It works for me
Hi- do you mean to upgrade the firmware to 1.4 in a GBA unit, then try to save within the GBC after? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9PJJRe1g2Y