Gaming Fallout 3 or Prototype?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought fallout when it first came out and i got prototype a couple of days ago and there both great games and i play them both regurlary but i would have to say fallout is the better game.

I have completed every mission on fallout and also i have purchased most of the dlc and i still find it to be an amazing game. Fallout never gets boring and this is adefinitly a must have game for all xbox 360 owners.

If you have/or have played oblivion you will love fallout and if you havnt played oblivion then i seriously suggest buying it as this is the best best game i have ever played on the xbox
360 to this day

joe2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fallout 3 but wait until October - cos the Game of the Year Edition comes out, which includes all 5 of the DLCs which cost 800 Microosfts each at the moment plus the wait for the download.

Get Prototype to play in the meantime
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Fallout 3 is brilliant and will last you a lot longer. I've finished Prototype and I thought it was great mindless fun, but it does get old once you're done.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
joe2001 said:
Fallout 3 but wait until October - cos the Game of the Year Edition comes out, which includes all 5 of the DLCs which cost 800 Microosfts each at the moment plus the wait for the download.

smile.gif

yes,
you maybe, should wait to get Fallout 3
till the GOTY version is out

it is
Fallout 3+ALL THE DLC packs(ALL 5)
in the US it is out around October 13.
dont know when the UK version will be out

Get Prototype for now,
save money till the GOTY version of fallout 3 is out

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fallout 3, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more bang for your buck. I got Prototype when it launched and it only lasted me about a month.

Anteo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
One... Word...

FALLOUT 3!

..wait thats two words xD

and while you're at it, pick up Oblivion GOTY edition, since they're basically the same game but one set in a nuked time, and one in world where there are monsters and swords and bows and shit xD. I liked Oblivion better than Fallout 3, but if you have 19.99 to spare, get it too xD.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Fallout 3 will give you more bang for your buck. I played Prototype at my friend's house and while it is fun, it's very short and you will probably not want to replay it more than once.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have either but from what I've heard fallout 3 which I'm considering buying but don't wait for the GOTY edition you can get all the game and the dlc for less and you don't have to wait.

xCM Punkx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IchigoSJ said:
I don't have either but from what I've heard fallout 3 which I'm considering buying but don't wait for the GOTY edition you can get all the game and the dlc for less and you don't have to wait.
True and its cheaper [and way better] than Prototype. Theres always something to do or find out in Fallout so I'd go for that. Prototype is kinda like a grand theft auto game with little or no story, you just go around killing anything that moves with your crazy mutant powers.

and don't get me wrong, its sweet as fuck powerbombing dudes off a skyscraper but it gets old

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joe2001 said:

smile.gif

this

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have either. But from what others are posting, it looks like Prototype is an good but easy game.
Why not try to pick it up from one of the members? There's a ton of them on ebay for $20 or so.

Thans still get Fallout 3, seems that's what everyone is saying anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM