Fantasy magical weapons?

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So I've been writing some stories to post for my School annual gathering talent combines Paper bla bla bla, you know the drill....

So i wanted to write a magical fantasy vs Science ans espers, and I need my main character to wield a magical weapon called the Heaven Weapons, But what type?

Can anyone name me a Type Of magical weapon other than a Sword, Bow, Spear, Staff, Crossbow/Guns, and Axe/Hammer. EDIT: Gunblades are reserve for another char
A picture of it could do wonders!

+1 to those who could give me a good one! :lol:

I'm looking for Weapons like, A Magical Pen That uses mana to Relocate Spells at A distance and creates a magic spell when Drawn on a map.

Or

A Rose that gives A boost to Magical Plants and trees.

Or

A Vocal type weapon That is Implanted at your vocal chords to unleashed Sonic type attacks using mana.

Weapons like this. Thats why i said A picture would be very helpfull.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Lots

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_premodern_combat_weapons

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
Magical Shuriken?
display_1608397.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
that's not what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for Weapons like, A Magical Pen That uses mana to Relocate Spells at A distance and creates a magic spell when Drawn on a map.

Or

A Rose that gives A boost to Magical Plants and trees.

Or

A Vocal type weapon That is Implanted at your vocal chords to unleashed Sonic type attacks using mana.

Weapons like this. Thats why i said A picture would be very helpfull.

Ps: the Magical shruiken is a nice one + 1 But not enough

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Magical Pince Nez that fire distortion beams
742_big.jpg

A Magical Monocle that compresses space and time

The_Man_With_A_Glowing_Monocle_by_LatimoreFynn.png

Battle Beads - a wristband made up of explosive gems

2011-Fashion-Natural-Gemstone-Bangle.jpg

Jaws Harp of Tremors - Creates MASSIVE WALLS OF NOISE

Jaw-Harp.jpg

(or http://www.cloudfeat.../flowerjaw1.jpg)

Matchbox of Multimen - Every Matchstick turns into a beserking wooden warrior (a la Dragon's Teeth)

5860578970_4b230a698b_o.jpg

Top Hat of Oblivion - Creates Black Holes

NewTopHat.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Galveira the Bow of light is pretty sweet

It is easily capable of shooting through dimensions, and working from the principle of utilizing mental energy/will, it has an unlimited amount of arrows.

Galveira.jpg

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guns with affinity to have Elemental powers imbumed. For example, a normal 9mm with the ability to enhance itself with Wind Magic to unleash Shot of wind.

Helpful Corn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The heaven weapons right? Moses had a staff, the trumpet from Jerhico, David's sling, but mostly they just stabbed people with spears. Sandals that allow you to walk on water, a ring that allows you to muliply things, a cup that when drank from gives you invincibility for awhile. Peace, love, and understanding. A carpenters hammer that shoots lightning, etc.

Reactions: 1 person

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Your a power user. You have the ability to "steal". The ability to steal allows you to steal anything. From money to a human heart. The restrictions for the ability is up to you. Like line of sight. Must have touched the person before. Or make it uberly overpowered by making it have unlimited amount of range. Well the best choice is to keep it a secret so people have to figure it out themselves.

Weapons? Over-rated shit. Lets do some fisting! :creep:

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Galveira the Bow of light is pretty sweet

It is easily capable of shooting through dimensions, and working from the principle of utilizing mental energy/will, it has an unlimited amount of arrows.

Galveira.jpg

This is too generic, Not bad but not good neither,
Guns with affinity to have Elemental powers imbumed. For example, a normal 9mm with the ability to enhance itself with Wind Magic to unleash Shot of wind.
Same like the above
The heaven weapons right? Moses had a staff, the trumpet from Jerhico, David's sling, but mostly they just stabbed people with spears. Sandals that allow you to walk on water, a ring that allows you to muliply things, a cup that when drank from gives you invincibility for awhile. Peace, love, and understanding. A carpenters hammer that shoots lightning, etc.
Not that kind of heaven weapons.... But the ring that allow you to multiply things is good +1
Your a power user. You have the ability to "steal". The ability to steal allows you to steal anything. From money to a human heart. The restrictions for the ability is up to you. Like line of sight. Must have touched the person before. Or make it uberly overpowered by making it have unlimited amount of range. Well the best choice is to keep it a secret so people have to figure it out themselves.

Weapons? Over-rated shit. Lets do some fisting! :creep:
really ive thought of that before.... but it did not work...

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
really ive thought of that before.... but it did not work...
Thought? Have you tried? Let me help you.
Yeah thats basicly what i thought someone will do with that kind of power, Ok i will use it but it needs a limiter..... Care to tell me that? Something that applies To you that makes it not OP or UP at all times?

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I derp'd and edited the wrong post :C So in case anyone's wondering what the idea was:
A box containing the voice of angels. When opened, it releases a voice which brings a unnatural calm to your surroundings. Anyone who was attacking you will stop as if hypnotized, with a blank face and will do nothing besides standing in the same place.
The catch? The same heavenly voice which protects you, will prevent you from harming the others while open.

Reactions: 1 person

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bodigar

Bodigar.jpg

Bodigar is one of the five weapons of light created by Dark Star; in the it takes the form of an axe with a blade of light.

Nezard

Nezard.jpg

Sometimes refer to it as the Trident of Light. It looks like a bird's 3-clawed foot on the end of a long handle. The light energy emanates from each of the arms like claws

Ragudo Mezegis

Ragudomezegis.jpg

a giant, double-edged sword or lance, with light emanating from both ends
Gorun Nova

Gorunnova.jpg

the Sword of Light channels and amplifies the mental energy, or willpower, of the user, turning it into an attack both on the physical and the astral side. This makes it incredibly useful for fighting Monsters , who do not have physical bodies and therefore can only be hurt from the astral side

The size and length of the blade appears to correspond with the strength of the user's mental energy, or willpower. Those with strong willpower create a long blade of light, while those with weak or weakened mental energy create smaller, sometimes flickering blades. When not in use, the blade of light disappears, leaving only an empty hilt. An ordinary metal blade can be put in place of the light blade, and thus can be used like an ordinary sword

Since magic operates on the astral side, the Sword of Light can also be used to channel and amplify spells.

The sword can also absorb spells to become stronger for short periods of time

the sword of light is pretty sweet but i take that the rest of the light weaons can do the same as the sword as they were created by the same demon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: