Fatal error occurred when running atmosphere 0100000000000005

krycry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi,

Thanks but I think we all went to Google and found this before posting here. Unfortunatelly the EMMC rebuild and System Wipe didn't work. I think our problem is related to the battery showing 0 but I don't know where to check to solve that
yep, still couldnt make my switch work. did u try anything else bro? im thinking of hardware failure eg fuel gauge but i see nothing burned there. tried using FAT32 but also same situation occur.

tezzosman

Trophies
XP
Country
France
yep, still couldnt make my switch work. did u try anything else bro? im thinking of hardware failure eg fuel gauge but i see nothing burned there. tried using FAT32 but also same situation occur.

I finally fixed my issue by changing the MAX17050. All ok booting in OFW and CFW, battery info are back.
I found the IC to change in
Tronicsfixforum / t / hakate-not-detecting-battery / 3796

krycry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I finally fixed my issue by changing the MAX17050. All ok booting in OFW and CFW, battery info are back.
I found the IC to change in
Tronicsfixforum / t / hakate-not-detecting-battery / 3796
unfortunately for me, the technician said my cpu is broken and cant be fixed. well, there goes my unpatched switch i guess

Reactions: Danook28

ServandoAS

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
las consolas afectadas tiene chip me comentaron que puede ser el hwfly dañado me recomendaron cambiar el chip no se si alguien probo este método y le allá funcionado
Post automatically merged:

las consolas afectadas tiene chip me comentaron que puede ser el hwfly dañado me recomendaron cambiar el chip no se si alguien probo este método y le allá funcionado

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

Este es un sitio web de habla inglesa. Utilice sólo inglés. / This is a english speaking website. Please use english only.
To answer your question, I would check info here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/picofly-a-hwfly-switch-modchip.622701/page-730

Last edited by BigOnYa,

RossAlxndr

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Thanks but I think we all went to Google and found this before posting here. Unfortunatelly the EMMC rebuild and System Wipe didn't work. I think our problem is related to the battery showing 0 but I don't know where to check to solve that
did you ever resolve?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, what do you two think?
  • light27 @ light27:
    it was like
  • light27 @ light27:
    "wake up dr frema. wake up and smell da ashes.."
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, did you reincarnate?
  • light27 @ light27:
    yes
  • light27 @ light27:
    also another thing, why do i always open gbatemp chat at the most unfortunate times
  • light27 @ light27:
    you guys need to stay away from @AncientBoi o.o
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, why is talking about my birthday something bad?
  • light27 @ light27:
    wait what? oh
  • light27 @ light27:
    my bad
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire