Gaming Favourite 3DS game

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True. It was a great game.
Did it gave you some kind of New Game+ / Master Quest or something mode?
I should check my game card, I remember finishing it only once.
It unlocked "Hero Mode" I think it's called. I think the only difference was you take a lot more damage. I always think it's silly to lock away hard mode like that.

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter is the only reason I am even anywhere near Nintendo's games or even here to begin with........besides the gamecube......
Monster hunter is just so amazing compared to everything else I have played.

Reactions: astrangeone

AquaTornado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I were sealed in a room with a girl, I'd probably xxx. This is a legit 3DS game and I would recommend it to everyone.

But to be honest, Kingdom Hearts 3DS is my favourite.

Agreed. Kingdom Hearts 3DS is my favourite too. Btw KH2 is my favourite game of all time ^-^

ldg1414

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably Resident Evil Revelations. It's one of the very few games that feels like a console game. I don't care much for the more gimmicky strategy/puzzle like game play that most portable games have nowadays.

I actually did like pokemon x/y though. I played a modified version though for something that was more difficult with all pokemon available. Due to that and the new Exp share (which encourages you to use multiple pokemon for the first time) I was able to enjoy a pokemon game for the first time in a very long time. It was an almost nostalgic experience for me, as pretty much everything after sapphire/ruby/emerald I did not enjoy and/or never finished. Though it was partly due to polygon based graphics used in pearl/diamond and up. Which makes games lose that handcrafted feel in my opinion. The only criticism I had besides the awfully boring text was the odd difficulty curve. Being quite difficult in the beginning and pretty easy at the end, but I think all pokemon games suffer from these things.

Last edited by ldg1414,

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Seconding Monster Hunter 3U/3G. Great game with crazy mechanics - but I hate the underwater levels - the fight with abyssal lagi made me want to throw things - repeatly. Luckily the glitch of hiding behind the ledge/shelf worked well, but was boring as all hell.

4U was interesting, but the vertical levels were dull, plus everyone moved into using the freaking charge blade. I had one room where everyone was rocking it...seriously, very dull. Plus the "metallic raths" made me want to kill someone.

PolarKoala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably A Link Between Worlds. That game just oozes quality!

I like Rune Factory 4 a lot, but I'm too lazy to go out and do the story dungeons. I just sort of farm, make money, and buy wine bottles so I can make my character pass out drunk in my basement. I get entertainment from the weirdest things in games.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Fantasy life 7.5/10
Pokemon xyoras 8/10
Scribblenauts 7/10
Link Between worlds 9/10
Kirby 8/10
Bravely default 7.5/10
Chibi robo - 6.5/10 descent plataform to me.... Too much fun envolved

chaoskagami

G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
My list, I guess?
Stella Glow
DeSu:OC/BR
Tales of the Abyss
Bravely Default
Labrinth no Kanata
Etrian Odysey IV
Rune Factory 4
7th Dragon III

Honorable mentions go to OOT3D for being able to clip down wells, and TBoI:R for eating up at least 80 hours of my life on the 3DS alone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But your farts no longer make a sound +1