1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GizmoDuck said:
I was a Nickelodeon kid growing up...

Doug
- I loved this show. It was something I could relate to as I was growing up. The show is pretty funny with some of the best named characters. Race Canyon? Smash Adams? The Waffle Stomper? Principle Butt Satvich?

Hey Arnold!
- I saw your face and WOW!

Ren and Stimpy
- Just simple fun, gross humor. Also, Billy West! You can't show these stuff on Nick anymore
frown.gif

Rocko's Modern Life
- Same as Ren and Stimpy

Invader Zim
- Great characters, and loved the dark humor. It was a shame that Nick gave the show a lousy time-slot, which lead to the show's cancellation.

Spongebob Squarepants
- The old seasons were the best. The new episodes sorta stink.

And of course, my all time favorite cartoon (not a Nicktoon): Futurama!

exactlly the same for me

biggrin.gif

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ren and Stimpy - Classic, but watching it know makes me think of how messed up it was lol
Invader zim - Good times loved Grr
Angry Beavers - i remeber it funny stuff
CatDog - lol conjoint catdog ftw
Aaahh!!! Real Monsters - monster turned in to comady
Rocko's Modern Life - cows,wolfs and a kangaroo .... dont ask just watch

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Adult Swim stuff is good.. Harvey Birdman, Aquateen, Sea Lab, Venture Bros..

I used to watch a lot of cartoons when I had Cartoon Network and Nickelodean at home.. my favorites those days were Cow and Chicken, Rocko's Modern Life, Pinky & The Brain, Freakazoid, 2 Stupid Dogs, Sheep in the Big City, Ren & Stimpy and SpongeBob.

Also, I found out that you can find a lot of classic cartoons on Youtube (from the 30's and 40's), a lot of them are public domain today, search for stuff made by Tex Avery, that guy was a genius..

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I really like cartoons and animes, but I have a complaint on cartoons: Whenever they are good and / or being sucessfull, they are cancelled >-/

Since there were a lot of entries already, I'll try not to mention anything that was already mentioned.

Roswell Conspiracies: Aliens, Myths and Legends -> It was a pity it had never a continuation, but it was really cool, stating that Vampires and Werewolves were aliens and such. DVDs are difficult to find, and I don't believe the entire series were released.

Batman Beyond -> Some hate it, some love it. It's a somewhat alternative future of batman, when Bruce Wayne is retired and pass on the Batman legacy to Terry McGinnis. All three seasons and the Movie released on DVD.

The Zeta Project -> Another series that never had a proper ending (sigh...). It's the story of a cyborg that was built to be an assassin, but when it realises the killing was, hmm, "no good", it tries to prove it is not harmfull. It's a somewhat spin-off of Batman Beyond. First season is avaliable on DVD, but I don't know about the second one.

Pole Position -> Its an really old and, hmm, "non-sense" cartoon, but I like it. Three teenagers fight crime using special cars. The series theme is really catchy. Complete series avaliable on DVD.

Dungeons & Dragons -> Why the hell no one mentioned this? Die you all! Seriously, great serie, but also without a proper ending... Every episode (minus the last one, Requiem, never aired / produced) avaliable on DVD.

Phineas and Ferb -> Yeah, it's a new on, but really cool IMHO. Two brothers decides each day of their vacations that they will do something completely different. Some episodes avaliable on DVD.

There are a lot more, but I'll stop here, and will not mention any anime, there are other topics for it.

Just for the record, these are some of the series that was already recommended that I give an 1+:
Avatar: The Last Airbender (or The Legend of Aang for EU)
Men in Black
Transformers Generation 1
Doug
Fairly OddParents
Tiny Toons
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the 80's show)

[Edit]: Added avaliability infos.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Swat Kats and TMNT (the old cartoon, not the new one) will always have a warm place on my heart
happy.gif

And I really like the Megaman cartoon too, although really silly, I cant help to be a Megaman fan - really wish they would bring the DVDs over here.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Venture Brothers on Cartoon network is GREAT! I like Brock Samson and Morpheus the best.
Another one when it was on was Invader Zim!
And for Anime my favorite is Probably Cowboy Bebop. I did like the first season of Tenchi till they screwed it up.

Sceptile95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ScuberSteve said:
I miss watching massive amounts of cartoon network, despite the fact that I never got the channel...

Dexter's Lab
PowerPuff Girls
Johnny Bravo
I Am Weasel
Sheep in the Big City

And then there are those Canadian shows...

Yvon of The Yukon
Mona The Vampire
Monster By Mistake
Jacob Two-Two
Radio Active
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Flying Rhino Junior High
Freaky Stories

And then there was one show I vaguely remember called "Rocco's Modern Life", about a Kangaroo type-thing living life... The show was so surreal, but I loved it...

Wiki'd it. Made by Joe Murray. He more recently made a show called Camp Lazlo.
Whoo! It airs in Canada! I'll watch it in the future.

EDIT: MOAR!

Braceface
What About Mimi?
2 Stupid Dogs
The Adventures of Tintin
Animaniacs
Pinky and The Brain
Cybersix
Ren & Stimpy
What's With Andy?
Yeah and you forgot that canadian gameshow.... UH OH!
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily +1