PS1/2 FERROX v1.0 PS3 iSO Loader video released!

brpn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FERROX v1.0 PS3 iSO Loader video released!

Dev'er naoneo has released a video of her FERROX v1.0 PS3 iSO Loader today. In the video she states "this works on all Firmware versions" (and implies there is a security vulnerability in the PS3's Hyper visor) which would be welcomed news to many PS3 owners if so. Obviously until such a thing is publically available the video is for entertainment purposes only, however, as naoneo is a known homebrew Dev it may very well be authentic indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnemvWw5Cuw

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, there could be millions of reasons why this is fake but I really think it's real just because I have always believed that the PS3 was going to end up being as hacker friendly as the PSP.

moribund112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Looks like Ferrox loader isn't going to get released.
At least, that's the word on IRC.

Well, I guess that leaves Paradox. Should be coming within a few weeks!

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh Paradox the classic team working its way into the next gen world. If this iso loader works it will be most interesting to see how you are going to get hold of such big games. The needs to be a ripping system in place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme