Gaming FF XIV:ARR Meetup?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The beta goes online February 22nd at 12AM PST. It's free for PS4 users and ends March 13th at 6:59 AM PST. The first wave doesn't save your characters or progress but the second wave does. Depending on whether or not I like the beta I'll buy the full version. I was wondering if anyone else wanted to play as well. Sort of a meetup in the game type deal.

:yayps3:

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
from what i have read
if you have the ps3 version of the game (and have logged it the game)
the ps4 version is 100% free, BUT you when you upgrade to the ps4 version you will no longer be able to use the ps3 version

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...hits-ps4-april-14th-beta-details-new-trailer/
PS3 to PS4 transfer

The transfer service is scheduled to begin Friday, April 11th, 2014. Please be aware that after transferring to the PS4 you’ll be unable to play the PS3 version using your existing copy. Users who wish to play using both the PS3 and PS4 are required to purchase the PS4 version separately. Users who own multiple service accounts for the PS3 can transfer all accounts to the PS4. Users transferring their accounts will have access during the early access period, scheduled from April 11th to the 13th. Please note: to transfer your PS3 account, you must have logged into it from a PS3 at least once.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish I bought the PS3 version when it was on sale for $10. Maybe I can find it a bit cheaper than the PSN store elsewhere.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whelp liked the beta so much I bought the game. I'm playing on the Hyperion server if anyone was interested in teaming up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1