Gaming Final Fantasy:Four Heroes of Light Hype Thread

BrokenWolfDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to that link, it is possible to play the entire Storyline in multilayer, here is to hoping it works better than DQIX.

Funny how the video promotes powerleveling... "Look for a friend who has played for a long time so he can help you out!"

Makar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow awesome it's still not on the internet yet lol.

I am thinking about just buying the game just to dump it, but I don't have the money
frown.gif

Funkenstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ritsuki said:
I hate local WiFi. That means I won't be able to play with someone.

Can Battle Points be acquired any other way save Local WiFi? Looks like I know the first AR code
I'll be after if not. /sigh

Riftweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ritsuki said:

so do i, concidering how that phantasy star game did on the Ds, i would think using wifi for dungeon crawling multiplayer wouldnt be that hard =/ nobody i know personaly even owns a ds. so all these local wifi games mean i lose out on a good portion of the game

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Takanato said:
Holy shit..too many good games coming at once....Can't keep up...Dieing.. X.X
..KH Recoded...Pokemon Ranger 3 and B/W....Fifa 11....LOrd of the Rings...Golden Sun...And now this?!!!!! wut moarrrrrrrrr -spasms and diez- x.x
Um...you've just listed a Japanese game, a spinoff game, a rehash of a series lacking innovation between titles, a SPORTS game, and a movie game. Golden Sun's the only good one you've listed.

Of course, it might be November by the time FF:4HoL gets released. But sure enough, a Pokemon Ranger game gets pooted out already. And where would we be without an Italian version of Blue Dragon?

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
Riftweaver said:
Ritsuki said:

so do i, concidering how that phantasy star game did on the Ds, i would think using wifi for dungeon crawling multiplayer wouldnt be that hard =/ nobody i know personaly even owns a ds. so all these local wifi games mean i lose out on a good portion of the game

ditto

I have to use posted saves to expand the inn/get maps in Dragon Quest IX

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
Takanato said:
..KH Recoded...Pokemon Ranger 3 and B/W....Fifa 11....LOrd of the Rings...Golden Sun...And now this?!!!!! wut moarrrrrrrrr -spasms and diez- x.x
Um...you've just listed a Japanese game, a spinoff game, a rehash of a series lacking innovation between titles, a SPORTS game, and a movie game. Golden Sun's the only good one you've listed.

Haters to the left, man. Who are you to judge his tastes?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anne Noise said:
GreenBanana said:
Takanato said:

Haters to the left, man. Who are you to judge his tastes?

Not to mention that LOTR never got dumped.

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
there's a lot of games that aren't dumped yet.

Is there a list somewhere? How do they not get dumped? Dump groups too lazy/cheap? Heck, anyone with a flash card can dump a game, and there are a lot not dumped?

EDIT: Ugh, this quote-in-a-quote-in-a-quote thing is annoying.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Honestly, Inunah's ban got me happier than seeing a ROM dump.

Without AP on it.

And undubbed on day one.

But seriously, I'm surprised such an annoying individual hasn't been permanent banned/deleted yet. It's like the stupidity and impatience of a whole kindergarden focused into a single forum user.

Anyway, seeing as the site got a general jobs description, do you have any ideas on what might your party consist of?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Steena said:

Without AP on it.

And undubbed on day one.

But seriously, I'm surprised such an annoying individual hasn't been permanent banned/deleted yet. It's like the stupidity and impatience of a whole kindergarden focused into a single forum user.

Anyway, seeing as the site got a general jobs description, do you have any ideas on what might your party consist of?
Again, you don't have access to all the jobs right away, so you'll have to settle with certain others before getting them all. Not that you'll have a static party since you usually have to switch everyone's jobs around to fit the situation.
AND Inunah's not banned, probably just suspended, if she was banned her Group part'd say "Banned!".

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah darn, not dumped yet, was hoping it would be dumped today before i started playing Rhapsody ds or Recoded, i just know that the second the DS goes into the red and gets low on battery, this game will be done and the AP will somehow be patched XD

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Steena said:

Without AP on it.

And undubbed on day one.

Inunah got banned?
hrth.gif

Mraellis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Steena said:

Without AP on it.

And undubbed on day one.

Fighter, Black Mage, White Mage.. then i'm not sure yet but probably thief. Assuming they're in this. May as well play it like FF1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @K3Nv2 do you have gold hen ps4?