Gaming Final Fantasy:Four Heroes of Light Hype Thread

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Yeah, most people don't have a clue (or the proper equipment) to dump games, so....

Or they just don't want to, If you're some random guy who went out and bought the game, why go out of your way to put it online for people just so they can download it and play it for free.

D

Deleted User

QUOTE said:
Or they just don't want to, If you're some random guy who went out and bought the game, why go out of your way to put it online for people just so they can download it and play it for free..
Some people have lots O money.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Sylar1 said:
Rayder said:
Yeah, most people don't have a clue (or the proper equipment) to dump games, so....

Or they just don't want to, If you're some random guy who went out and bought the game, why go out of your way to put it online for people just so they can download it and play it for free.
Then you better go start asking scene groups the same thing.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
Sylar1 said:
Rayder said:

Then you better go start asking scene groups the same thing.

Not really, eventually one of the Scene groups will release it, so some random guy doesn't really need to. Only thing to do is wait.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I
wub.gif
scene groups

I save thousands of $$ thanks to them

manoelpdb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I hope this game makes you use the crown system a lot because I remember I never changed the job while playing main story at DQIX. The only times I had to change the job were the side quests. That's kinda sad actually.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ritsuki said:
Sarah_-_Keeper_of_the_Unicorn_USA_NDS-iND is out before Final Fantasy. I think we're screwed for today lol.

Sarah keeper of the horned horse came out a year ago lol

VeXis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
W00t I called it first
tongue.gif
Ok dumb question. To get it I just google it and nose around or is there a specific place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Now the second