Gaming Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - saving Problems

ArvinaLove

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, a few years back I purchased a game from some asian guy at my school. It was clearly a fake game cartridge with a rom loaded on to it but worked perfectly. I had been playing it for around a year and then stopped playing for another year. Just a few days ago I decided to start and a new game. I did so and I started playing and then saved. But when I turn my GBA back on there is no save data
frown.gif
I don't want to leave my GBA on forever
tongue.gif
Please help in trying to find a solution! Thanks!

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, once you have the cartridge opened, you can see what battery it is you need ... there will be a model number embossed on the battery's surface.

Once you know that, you can either take the battery with you ... I recommend taking it to a watch shop, to find a match ... or use the model number to do a search online for a replacement.

I believe that model of the battery is either CR 2032 or CR 2025 ... I may be wrong.

Also, if upon opening it, there is no battery inside ... they don't all need batteries to hold save game information ... then I do not know what to suggest, sorry.

ArvinaLove

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
wiki said:
Did you SRAM patch the rom before you put it on the flashcard?

It's not a flashcard, it's one of the Asian bootleg carts, that they try to pass off as legit.
exactly
tongue.gif
its my only bootleg game for GBA and worked perfectly before :/

ArvinaLove

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by the way is there anyway to use a usb connector to connect a game cartridge chip (after opening it up) to your computer? Like take each wire and match it with a specificm chip thingy etc. or maybe a tut on how to do so?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: already did