Fire Emblem Awakening Demo will release Jan 17 and a rumored bundle has been seen in Game Informer.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Staff edit- the original poster was corrupting posts so dgwillia is now honorary OP (who says being first to post never got you anywhere).

Fire Emblem Awakening, which is setting itself up as more than just another Fire Emblem will have a demo that will release on January 17th in North America. The Fire Emblem Bundle will come with the game in physical or pre installed to the system. While there was information on a Fire Emblem bundle before it was unknown if it would come to the West.

A straight 3ds (not 3ds xl) is also on the cards
---

I'm sad the bundle isn't an XL, otherwise I'd buy that thing in a heartbeat.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As the people before me said, if it was a 3DS XL, I could consider buying it. As it apparently isn't I'll stick with my Zelda 3DS.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not banned (just avatar and title change), this was seemingly a case of throwing toys out the pram. I reconstructed something though.
Edit- reconstructed again.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized that is a member title -.- you don't think much of it in quick scrolling.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On one hand, yes, I really want to play this, on other hand, it'll be two weeks till I can actually play this, I'm not sure which aspect is more torturous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I got free every channel so that's awesome lol +1