Gaming Fire Emblem Hype Thread

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Kellam is somehow behind in stats, but I don't know why, he's really powerful.
Tho I did leave him behind at the final chapters... Got some archers and mages (most op units in the game imo) since there are a lot of tanks in the later part of the game.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had to restart the game and put it on Casual. I could not play it on the normal setting. I suck at tactical games and I kept getting my team killed. Once I beat it, I'll probably go through it again on the Classic setting.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find that I like the brave weapons over the Regalias, and pretty much any other higher tier weapon that isn't x2 striking. More damage overall.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find that I like the brave weapons over the Regalias, and pretty much any other higher tier weapon that isn't x2 striking. More damage overall.

... I have so much to learn lol. See this is why I prefer paper instruction booklets. They have more details and explain things better than in game tutorials. In the game, nothing explains the weapons or anything like that. Like what the number means by it.

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
... I have so much to learn lol. See this is why I prefer paper instruction booklets. They have more details and explain things better than in game tutorials. In the game, nothing explains the weapons or anything like that. Like what the number means by it.
Yeah that's what I really dislike of the 3DS at least (dunnow the DS since I didn't have a single legal game), the booklets are not what they used to be :( long manuals from the GBC where the best of getting an original game. I still remember the booklet from pkm silver, that was so awesome...

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Got a streetpass with my friend the other day and i re-classed him as an assassin and he learned what i think is the coolest move iv come across in the game so far and just now i managed to pause the game just before he used it so i can marvel at its aweomeness:

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People wanna give me tips to survive? I suck at tactical games and I don't know like the first thing to surviving. The main story missions I don't really have a problem. But the challenges, I just get my ass kicked every time.

Like in the North Road (early on) there are two enemies, I spawn at the bridge, so I figured I'll wait at the bridge and let them come to me, but I still die :( None of my characters are level 10. Is it that the challenges are just harder?

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
People wanna give me tips to survive? I suck at tactical games and I don't know like the first thing to surviving. The main story missions I don't really have a problem. But the challenges, I just get my ass kicked every time.

Like in the North Road (early on) there are two enemies, I spawn at the bridge, so I figured I'll wait at the bridge and let them come to me, but I still die :( None of my characters are level 10. Is it that the challenges are just harder?
leave ranged units on your side of the bridge and send any other unit to the enemy, thats how i won.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's so many enemies though. There's like at least 20 of them. My units aren't that strong. I left my one range dude (bow) on my side and I put my heavies up front.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's so many enemies though. There's like at least 20 of them. My units aren't that strong. I left my one range dude (bow) on my side and I put my heavies up front.
have you tried an all-out attack?
but things are pretty hard for you,i mean, 1 ranged unit?, my normal team has at least 5 ranged units like snipers and mages.
ranged units are good to weaken an enemy and let the others finish them.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
have you tried an all-out attack?
but things are pretty hard for you,i mean, 1 ranged unit?, my normal team has at least 5 ranged units like snipers and mages.
ranged units are good to weaken an enemy and let the others finish them.
I have that one magician that you get with maribelle or whatever her name is. But he's so weak.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
could you post the classes of your team?
it would make it more easy to make a plan.

Chrom - Level 7 - Lord
Main - Level 8 - Tactician
Lissa - Level 5 - Cleric
Frederick - Level 4 - Great Knight
Virion - Level 7 - Archer
Lon'qu - Level 6 - Myrmidon
Sumia - Level 6 - Pegasus Knight
Kellam - Level 6 - Knight
Sully - Level 5 - Cavalier
Maribelle - Level 3 - Troubadour
Ricken - Level 3 - Mage
Vaike - Level 3 - Fighter
Stahl - Level 3 - Cavalier
Miriel - Level 1 - Mage

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Chrom - Level 7 - Lord
Main - Level 8 - Tactician
Lissa - Level 5 - Cleric
Frederick - Level 4 - Great Knight
Virion - Level 7 - Archer
Lon'qu - Level 6 - Myrmidon
Sumia - Level 6 - Pegasus Knight
Kellam - Level 6 - Knight
Sully - Level 5 - Cavalier
Maribelle - Level 3 - Troubadour
Ricken - Level 3 - Mage
Vaike - Level 3 - Fighter
Stahl - Level 3 - Cavalier
Miriel - Level 1 - Mage
that make things f****** difficult.
hmmm.....
put chrom,frederick,main and sully on the front Row, which will go straight into the enemy.
leave lissa and virion as support , from behind the principal guys.
make a ``shield´´ around maribelle,ricken and miriel and make them attack the enemy.
if lon´qu, vaike and kellam HP´s are high, put them on the support Row too.
and leave stahl and sumia as backup, make sumia go out of bound(water mountains) and cross the front lines into the weaker enemies like rangers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/71-year-old-arrested-after-lapd-finds-nearly-3000-boxes-o...