Hacking Question Fire Emblem three Houses problems after updating to 10.0.0

alvpf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, my head is about to explode as I've been trying to solve this for more than a week now... Please, help!

I updated my wife's Switch to 10.0.0 (from 9.1.0, atmosphere 0.10.5 booted directly using tegrarcm and everything running fine) using Choidoujour (added exfat option, even though her microsd is fat32). After that atmos 0.12.0 wouldn't even pass the loading screen with a crash but I got the console working once again after formatting microsd and reinstalling things.

However, most of my games weren't running anymore because of sigpatches and installing everything back was a pain because tinfoil/goldleaf/awoo aren't really stable after 10.0.0... In the process I even downgraded everything to the state I mentioned above once again and got most of games running once again...

Except the real problem of this topic: Fire Emblem three Houses.

When I try to run the game, the console starts "checking if the software can be played". After checking, it states that there's "downloadable content unplayable" and asks if I want to start the game like that. If I do, I can play old savefiles from before the dlcs, but savefiles with everthing unlocked can't be played because the game tells that some dlc has been deleted.

I tried installing and reinstalling the game hundreds of times through USB with tinfoil, goldleaf and awoo; tried redownloading nsp, updates and dlcs; and tried lots of other things that I don't even remember anymore LOL.

Oh, I updated atmos and firmware once again in the whole process and now her Switch is 10.0.1, fat32 card, no exfat option, vanilla atmos 0.12.0 with the new loader (I think extracted from Neutos?) booted directly (no hekate), sigpatches 10.0.0 ams 0.12 from the new thread (I tried some 10.0.0 ams 0.12 + 11.1 from the new loader thread too, but this one wouldn't even let the game start).

Other games like Animal Crossing New Horizons, Dragon Quests (1, 2, 3 and 11), Octopath traveller, Pokémon Shield and Snack World run fine! But effing Fire Emblem keeps with this problem...

Can you help me, please??

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, my head is about to explode as I've been trying to solve this for more than a week now... Please, help!

I updated my wife's Switch to 10.0.0 (from 9.1.0, atmosphere 0.10.5 booted directly using tegrarcm and everything running fine) using Choidoujour (added exfat option, even though her microsd is fat32). After that atmos 0.12.0 wouldn't even pass the loading screen with a crash but I got the console working once again after formatting microsd and reinstalling things.

However, most of my games weren't running anymore because of sigpatches and installing everything back was a pain because tinfoil/goldleaf/awoo aren't really stable after 10.0.0... In the process I even downgraded everything to the state I mentioned above once again and got most of games running once again...

Except the real problem of this topic: Fire Emblem three Houses.

When I try to run the game, the console starts "checking if the software can be played". After checking, it states that there's "downloadable content unplayable" and asks if I want to start the game like that. If I do, I can play old savefiles from before the dlcs, but savefiles with everthing unlocked can't be played because the game tells that some dlc has been deleted.

I tried installing and reinstalling the game hundreds of times through USB with tinfoil, goldleaf and awoo; tried redownloading nsp, updates and dlcs; and tried lots of other things that I don't even remember anymore LOL.

Oh, I updated atmos and firmware once again in the whole process and now her Switch is 10.0.1, fat32 card, no exfat option, vanilla atmos 0.12.0 with the new loader (I think extracted from Neutos?) booted directly (no hekate), sigpatches 10.0.0 ams 0.12 from the new thread (I tried some 10.0.0 ams 0.12 + 11.1 from the new loader thread too, but this one wouldn't even let the game start).

Other games like Animal Crossing New Horizons, Dragon Quests (1, 2, 3 and 11), Octopath traveller, Pokémon Shield and Snack World run fine! But effing Fire Emblem keeps with this problem...

Can you help me, please??
Have you tried using ReiNX?

Reactions: alvpf

alvpf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum