• Total voters

cagycee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep I voted on your thread 3.02... It's pointless lot of ppl always creating the same thing over and over like this thread or others asking if they should update...
but also there are sometimes hard to find any of those previous threads unless you link somebody to one because there are outdated and because new information coming out.

RichKK

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Throwing a curveball here. I'm in the lucky position of having 2 Switches, one is always up to date and is used to buy from the eshop and update my games. The second is on 3.0.0 and is happily running homebrew until CFW arrives.
I clicked the 3.0 option on this thread :yayswitch:

Geezerdorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
4.1.0. Planing on staying in there for the time being. Whilst i don't like the fact that i can't update certain games (like Sonic Mania), because of how the eShop's handled, i'll wait patiently to play those. My main concern will be with the couple of physical games that i want to have, and if they'll be 5.0+ only to be able to be ran (definitely; this same scenario happened on the 3ds scene with games and recent updates)

But for now, Doom, Classic Sonic Mania and Romancing SaGa 2 (especially this last one because of how much replay value this has with NG+) will have me at bay, until CFW/TX(maybe?) release their stuff, and be able to update.

That and my work will maintain me occupied for the time being. Gotta finish Doom in Ultra-Violence Difficulty.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but also there are sometimes hard to find any of those previous threads unless you link somebody to one because there are outdated and because new information coming out.
The other thread was created pretty recently and its on the 2nd page... its not like 10 pages outdated...

Like this one: https://gbatemp.net/threads/poll-wh...xpected-to-release.499947/page-4#post-7900681

And theres more like that more outdated.
Welcome to GBATemp, where people say every thread is pointless. I swear there is always one!
Well when ppl post the same thing every week I think its pointless...

Not much ago we had a flood of threads from random ppl asking if they should update 4 example... might aswell use the search as "should I update"...

Last edited by guily6669,

Salazar-DE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The other thread was created pretty recently and its on the 2nd page... its not like 10 pages outdated...

Like this one: https://gbatemp.net/threads/poll-wh...xpected-to-release.499947/page-4#post-7900681

And theres more like that more outdated.

Well when ppl post the same thing every week I think its pointless...

Not much ago we had a flood of threads from random ppl asking if they should update 4 example... might aswell use the search as "should I update"...
We had a pretty big voter turnout for that thread, too. Though when it's on page 2, it's basically lost to 99.99% of the community.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol