Hacking firmware.nds on 3DS not loading (SuperCard DS2+)

Cratty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the 3DS will not take the DS Phat firmware.nds because it never stores the config, however, it actually starts. It always starts with the Touch Screen calibration and ends with the thing trying to turn it off, and I'd like to use Pictochat. Thanks for the help!

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're looking to use Pictochat, I think you can find it on that "ISO site". I don't think you can use a firmware for a DS because it requires a restart after you finish setting it up, and there's no where to store that, so you can't really get past that loop! Don't quote me on that though, I'm not sure if I'm 100% correct about the firmware thing!

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
The firmware.nds SRL does not operate correctly on 3DS. It's failing to read something in the DS profile data so it always goes to the settings lost screen. It could probably be patched to work if that settings lost screen is bypassed. Would have been nice to see if I could get it to launch carts. But nope. :(

Cratty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, thanks! However, I did get it from that one ISO site... Yeah, maybe someone could make a fix for it... But, I am not great at ARM coding, so I can't do it yet. But thanks anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol