Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
raing3,
previously i was switching
tongue.gif

until the other day i saw the word cartridge and a light bulb snapped!
finally, i am settling down with flashcart!

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I call them little electronic shits.
smileipb2.png

No really though, I call them Flashcards, because that's how the manufacturers and retailers call them. Though it doesn't really matter.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I say mixed.
Teelow said:
R2DJ said:
I get p'ed off when the "casual people" ask me if they can play my Acekard but they call it the "R4". They only know the R4 and nothing else.

I totally agree with you, when people see my playing my ds they're like is that an R4. then im like not its an supercard- then like the dumb people they are, when they ask me to if the can my Supercard they still refer to it as an R4.

Grr . That really ticks me if - All they seem to know is r4
I have an EDGE, people call it the stupidest things.
First they call it R4, then they call it SuperCard, then AceKard, then M3, then CycloDS.
Then they add random letters to it/saying random objects. First they call it wedge, then ledge, table, chair, so on.
Then they go with vague names. Such as "that DS card thingy with the games", "The thing that goes into your game slot and makes games", "Whatever that DS thing is" or "Gamey thing".
It's very annoying, I tell them it's called EDGE but they don't listen.
Off-topic: a security guard @ my school stopped me in the hallway to talk about emulators on the DS (he mentioned he had an R4).

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
YayMii said:
I say mixed.
Teelow said:
R2DJ said:
I get p'ed off when the "casual people" ask me if they can play my Acekard but they call it the "R4". They only know the R4 and nothing else.

I totally agree with you, when people see my playing my ds they're like is that an R4. then im like not its an supercard- then like the dumb people they are, when they ask me to if the can my Supercard they still refer to it as an R4.

Grr . That really ticks me if - All they seem to know is r4
I have an EDGE, people call it the stupidest things.
First they call it R4, then they call it SuperCard, then AceKard, then M3, then CycloDS.
Then they add random letters to it/saying random objects. First they call it wedge, then ledge, table, chair, so on.
Then they go with vague names. Such as "that DS card thingy with the games", "The thing that goes into your game slot and makes games", "Whatever that DS thing is" or "Gamey thing".
It's very annoying, I tell them it's called EDGE but they don't listen.
Off-topic: a security guard @ my school stopped me in the hallway to talk about emulators on the DS (he mentioned he had an R4).
At my old school everyone called my M3 Real an R4/TTDS (They didn't say DSTT)/a Chip o_o. Though after a while when I got bored of having to tell them that it was an M3 Real and feeling a bit nerdy saying it, I would just say it was better than what they have (Which were R4 clones).

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Flashcard (from Game Card) for DS Slot-1 devices, Flashcart (from cartridge) for everything else.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PettingZoo said:
Flashcart because it is a cartridge, everyone knows that
tongue.gif

GBA Slots are Cartridges or PAKs!
I just checked in my Platinum instruction booklet and I quote:
QUOTEThis Game Card will only work with Nintendo DS Systems
yaynds.gif

So It's GameCARD not GameCART

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
We all usually call it a flashcart. However, three fairly big types of flashcart have "card" in their name, instead of "cart".

Acekard.
Supercard.
N-Card.

If it was indeed flashcart as we all say, wouldn't they be:

Acekart.
Supercart.
N-Cart.

?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users