Flipnote Studio DSi - Private Key?

JohnFumo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been fussing about with this on and off for a while, and I've had no luck with finding this. I've been very enamored with the idea of being able to make flipnotes from my PC but can't seem to work this part out. I found info that apparently contains the first 4 bytes of the private key, and did a RAM dump of Flipnote Studio to pull out that plus the next 124 bytes, for a total of 128 bytes. But, I don't know if this is the correct length, the correct start of the key, or how to make it a .pem file capable of signing a flipnote. If anyone could help point me in the right direction from here, I'd very much appreciate it. I can try to privately provide the assumed key string and my RAM dump if needed. I give my thanks in advance to anyone who can help me get this sorted out.

TheRealYunix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I've been fussing about with this on and off for a while, and I've had no luck with finding this. I've been very enamored with the idea of being able to make flipnotes from my PC but can't seem to work this part out. I found info that apparently contains the first 4 bytes of the private key, and did a RAM dump of Flipnote Studio to pull out that plus the next 124 bytes, for a total of 128 bytes. But, I don't know if this is the correct length, the correct start of the key, or how to make it a .pem file capable of signing a flipnote. If anyone could help point me in the right direction from here, I'd very much appreciate it. I can try to privately provide the assumed key string and my RAM dump if needed. I give my thanks in advance to anyone who can help me get this sorted out.
i could help
Discord: Yunix#3931

Edit: discord removed nametags so: Discord: therealyunix

Last edited by TheRealYunix,
Reactions: JohnFumo

elroman2007

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i could help
Discord: Yunix#3931
Could they pass me the fnkey.pem file by dm? i want to use it to convert videos and play them on Flipnote Studio of my DSi. I don't know how to get it and I just want to use it for fun, as I don't have much knowledge of console hacking xD

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could they pass me the fnkey.pem file by dm? i want to use it to convert videos and play them on Flipnote Studio of my DSi. I don't know how to get it and I just want to use it for fun, as I don't have much knowledge of console hacking xD
This is against the rules.

• We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs.
  • We do not allow or condone sharing of title keys or any other form of copyrighted material or content.
  • Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, ISO and CIA files in absolutely any way on our forum including PM (private message).
  • We do not condone piracy in any way.
  • Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, uh no