Not open for further replies.

CruzeForce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As we know, the switch v2, oled and lite needs a hwfly mod chip currently to get jailbreak on it, so cant we just make a possible way to exploit the switch by intercepting the bluetooth that allows it to connect it to the joy-cons, wouldnt it then recognise them as joycons and recieve any input from a trusted joycon, so you can run a script which will cause it to believe that the joycon is running this and through this script we can reach dev mode, then we can jailbreak it using the rcm loader and stuff, if this is wrong, then can someone please explain to me why it doesnt work because im thinking of the wii mini jailbreak.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As we know, the switch v2, oled and lite needs a hwfly mod chip currently to get jailbreak on it, so cant we just make a possible way to exploit the switch by intercepting the bluetooth that allows it to connect it to the joy-cons, wouldnt it then recognise them as joycons and recieve any input from a trusted joycon, so you can run a script which will cause it to believe that the joycon is running this and through this script we can reach dev mode, then we can jailbreak it using the rcm loader and stuff, if this is wrong, then can someone please explain to me why it doesnt work because im thinking of the wii mini jailbreak.
Your post was responded to in this thread. For future reference, use that thread instead of making a new one.

link22534

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro... U are a genius, I will support you. I dotn have any money but my mom buys snacks that I can share with you. One day we will be hacker legends sending you a friend request right now.

CruzeForce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to find a vulnerability its because maybe there is a vulnerability with the bluetooth as the 8bitdo takes advantage and allows any controller to connect so what if someone connects a microcontroller that contains a jailbreak script, as there was a video with a jailbreak using a microcontroller, but to do that you have to open up a switch, so cant you just buy a microcontroller with a 8bitdo, put the jailbreak command on the microcontroller and then run that script as the switch identifys it as a joycon? as then the switch would run anything the microcontroller says as it will be known as an admin?
Post automatically merged:

Bro... U are a genius, I will support you. I dotn have any money but my mom buys snacks that I can share with you. One day we will be hacker legends sending you a friend request right now.
Yo, what's your discord man?

Yo what's your discord: Cruze Force#4787

Last edited by CruzeForce,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the Mariko (V2 and oled) bootrom are fixed and you cant enter rcm, which you would need for such exploit/payload. so it wouldnt work. (if i am wrong someone correct me)

the Mariko (V2 and oled) bootrom are fixed and you cant enter rcm, which you would need for such exploit/payload. so it wouldnt work. (if i am wrong someone correct me) atleast not so easily. the console needs to be glitched out to read arbitary code. so it wont work like that (my english sucks i hope someone can explain better)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone