L4XBtPO.png

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There may be a nature vs nurture debate to be had there, however if they do then it is one that is programmed by nature and thus it is still worthless.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can we see the drone camera footage?

A bit late I know but.... a couple of years back there was a Darwin Award for a guy that decided freeway driving and laptop essay writing ( http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2007-12.html ) was as an yet unperfected productivity combo (it works on the train after all). Every comment I saw was along the lines of "what make/model?".
Now this is not a bad thing but it did remind me of that.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are you implying that a strong independent woman doesn't get to name herself? :angry:
I think it's just the developers being racist. The world wouldn't accept a learned and self-reliant Mexican woman, but a British one with royal herritage was entirely acceptable. Racist and classist, I say!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it's just the developers being racist. The world wouldn't accept a learned and self-reliant Mexican woman, but a British one with royal herritage was entirely acceptable. Racist and classist, I say!

I do not know if you are geographically challenged or actually just assuming things but Cruz is a popular surname throughout the Spanish and Portuguese speaking world.

Disgraceful.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I do not know if you are geographically challenged or actually just assuming things but Cruz is a popular surname throughout the Spanish and Portuguese speaking world.

Disgraceful.
Pff--! Spanish? Portugese? More privileged tongues of colonial opressors, huh? I was naive thinking they'd pick someone from post-colonial Mexico who was only a victim of "them" unrightfully imposing the tongue onto xer. :angry:

Unforgivable.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
On a very special episode of "Gropes vs. Women in Video Games"...

I've gamed all day erryday since I was like 5. Does that mean I'm a terrible terrible raper who has terrible terrible urges? OH GOD SOMEONE NEED TO ARREST ME I'M NOT PLAYING GAMES OH GOD I'M GONNA RAPE SOMEONE

Reactions: yule80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +1