Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QtoGrXB.png

:mellow:

My shellies have been shellackled.

jbPtkyJiFoy1.jpg

In reality, it's easier to knock people who've worked hard down and seek validation for your shitty behavior than it is to admit your failings.

Reactions: yule80

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"someone of a different race"

I always defined it as discrimination/prejudice (typically unfounded) because someone is of a given race/ethnicity.

D

Deleted-236924

The Professional Privilege Checkers Inc. Facebook page seemingly got shut down :(

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
eGyN1hx.jpg

Any penis in any vagina is now oppression. We're through the looking glass, people.

Normally I would comment on the content but I think I am seeing misplaced rage induced* fat fingers syndrome -- the apostrophe key clearly works but fails to be hit at one point there.

*the more cynical side of me wants to ponder if it is not rage induced but I can't so therefore bad.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair there are lesbian cows http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09/03/lesbian_cows/ and I am sure we have all seen dogs fail to grasp the function of their penises, or indeed they may just enjoy doing non procreation type things with them, as well as act in various ways that may see it fall outside sex normals for their breed/species.

A) That's sexuality, not gender identity.
B) Let's say we have transdogs (Would male to female be a transbitch?)... I don't think a dog's going to take offense to a potential "misgendering," mostly because dogs don't take offense to anything. They're dogs.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mostly because dogs don't take offense to anything. They're dogs.

I once farted in a room and it was bad, the dog, which was incredibly lazy otherwise, got up and left. I did get the chance to repeat the experiment too, same results though perhaps not as controlled as it could have been.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once farted in a room and it was bad, the dog, which was incredibly lazy otherwise, got up and left. I did get the chance to repeat the experiment too, same results though perhaps not as controlled as it could have been.

I dunno, my dogs' reactions to my farts range from being disinterested to becoming utterly captivated.

We're talking about animals that will eat their own poop if you don't keep a close eye on them. I think it'll take more than a Taco Bell aftermath to really offend their senses.

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This shit sickens me quite honestly. I'm a transgendered person and I do not have a stick so far up my ass to be "cisphobic" or any of that bullshit. I realize I'm an oddity in society. And sure I'm a bit overweight and could stand to lose a good bit of it but I can still function just fine, and certainly have never been "fatshamed" by anyone.

Feminism/Gender Equality will never get anywhere so long as we have these extreme misandrists being the false voice of it

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tumblr blogger defied the laws of physics, somehow neglected to inform scientists

I don't know if she's just lying for attention or lying to herself, and I'm not sure which is worse.

This shit sickens me quite honestly. I'm a transgendered person and I do not have a stick so far up my ass to be "cisphobic" or any of that bullshit. I realize I'm an oddity in society. And sure I'm a bit overweight and could stand to lose a good bit of it but I can still function just fine, and certainly have never been "fatshamed" by anyone.

Feminism/Gender Equality will never get anywhere so long as we have these extreme misandrists being the false voice of it

Transtrenders and Tumblrettes are just about the worst thing to happen to transgendered people since, like, Stonewall. It's like they do everything in their power to ensure that the people they're supposed to represent are not taken seriously.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tumblr blogger defied the laws of physics, somehow neglected to inform scientists

I don't know if she's just lying for attention or lying to herself, and I'm not sure which is worse.

They say you are allowed to season it a bit, possibly also have a "cheat day" and none of that mentions drinking things.

Actual recreation

Artist's rendition
cheat-day-diet.jpg

Booze tends to have some calorific content, especially if you consume enough of it every night to make your headmate shut up.
zo7hq0F.jpg

(Tumblerinos are "creative" souls after all).

Alchemilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't lose weight or be cis. I am a large transethnic transspecies transgender human that needs love, too. It doesn't matter that I'm 500lbs, transJapanese, transCockatiel, or transMale. It doesn't matter that I prefer to be referred to with xe/xir/xas pronouns. You must love me for who I am or you are an everlasting testament to the white, thin, cis privileged people. Don't hate me because you're afraid of my confidence or what I am. Actually, just don't hate me period.

Fuck you. I am transjapanese, transcockatiel, transmale, and deathfat. Hating on me for this is discrimination. FUCK YOU AND YOUR CIS WAYS. I AM A PERSON JUST LIKE YOU, AND I DESERVE TO BE TREATED AS SUCH! Don't hate me. That's one of my triggers! Don't talk about weight. That's another of my triggers! Don't talk about being cis. I'm triggered by that! Talk about being happy being fat, transethnic, transspecies, and transgender! Shitlord white cis males are destroying society with their white cis maleness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....