PS1/2 For those with PS3's and have PSONE Classics...

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have crash 3, metal gear solid and final fantasy 7
smile.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both MOH games, SF Alpha 1 and 2, and Hot Shots Golf 2.

I had considered Castlevania (either) but SOTN I'm sick of and can't finish and the other is lousy, but also was thinking of a few others at a time but the names leave me. I do wonder if I'd like the old PC games I loved converted to so-so PSX games (Magic Carpet and Hi-Octane.) I know I'll get FF9 whenever it shows up as it was the one that didn't suck entirely on the system.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I literally have way too much to remember

im sure i have all the hits though, alll crashes, all spyro's, tekken's, everything.

i have no idea where they are, they are either here or probably half way across the world, all i know is that i still own them somewhere.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Vampire Hunter D said:
I know I'll get FF9 whenever it shows up as it was the one that didn't suck entirely on the system.

You could always buy a copy on eBay. The PS3 emulator runs the game completely flawlessly from the disc.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have considered re-purhcasing the 4 CD set as you recommended there a few posts up. I just really haven't decided if I want to have the discs again as I did back in 2001-2 (which I got from my supervisor at Midway for $20, and oddly now sells on average for $20 which amuses me slightly.)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded the original Wild Arms because I had it on disk nearly a decade ago but never got a chance to finish it. Now I have through my PSP. My flat mate has also downloaded Crash Team Racing and has the ability to download Red Alert and Sim City/Hospital again if he wants to since he paid for them on another system but the same account. Might get him to d/l Red Alert again, saves me the hassle of paying for it.

I'm also looking at downloading the following as soon as finances permit it:

- Castlevania SOTN.
- FF8 (no need to d/l 7 I still have my original ps1 disks from 13 years ago)
- FF9 if it ever shows.
- Vagrant Story
- Silent Hill
- Legend of the Dragoon, assuming it ever gets put on there.
- Wild Arms 2

And a few others I'm too lazy to remember the names of right now. Side effect of typing this at 20 to 5 in the morning, I've totally checked out at this stage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1