Hardware For Which bundle i should go for?

michael18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello i am from Greece and i am interesting buy a Ps Vita.Well at the moment i can find these bundles here
So for which i should go for?Every bundle costs exactly 169 euros
Sony Playstation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi (PSVita) & Killzone: Mercenary & Memory Card 8GB

Sony Playstation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi (PSVita) & Sports & Racing Mega Pack & Memory Card 8GB

Sony Playstation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi (PSVita) & Batman: Arkham Origins & Memory Card 4GB

Sony PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi (PSVita) & Assassin's Creed III Liberatio

user64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you can still find a AC bundle I'd go for that.

(and by the way, you don't need 2 fors in the title, for which bundle should I go would be fine.)

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i would get the killzone bundle because that 4gb memcard that batman bundle comes with is not alot and you would most likly be getting a 8gb+ memory card, and with the money you save from buying a new memcard you can buy batman if you want

geishroy

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would get the killzone bundle because that 4gb memcard that batman bundle comes with is not alot and you would most likly be getting a 8gb+ memory card, and with the money you save from buying a new memcard you can buy batman if you want

Won't killzone take up half that memory card with updates though? LOL

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I was honest I wouldnt bother with either. Im not sure if they are readily available in Greece but try and at least find the Vita with the 10 game megapack which comes with an 8GB memory card. That way you are getting quite a few decent games for free. Namely Wipeout 2048, Little Big Planet Vita, Motorstorm RC, Little Deviants and also two really good PSP games in Lemmings and Ratchet And Clank. Far better value in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk