Hardware Forgot what email I used to make my PSN account...

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I sold my PS3 a while back and am getting a Vita next month and would like to keep using my tag for PSN as I had quite a few trophys.
Only problem is I can only remember my ID which was: ThugETH
Is there anyway I can find out what email I used to make the account?
I have tried the ones I can think of on the site to reset password but none are recognized.
I know it's not a big problem to make a new tag but i would rather keep my old one if possible. Any help much appreciated, I think if it is anything like Xbox Live then I am screwed.

I was going to contact Sony direct but there are so many different contact mails I'm unsure which to use.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Thanks I finally got it back today I had to do loads of stuff to prove to Sony that it was mine and it was all because I put my DOB as 1900 when I signed up lol.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i cannot stress that enough, make sure you remember what fake birthdate you put in
its used for password recovery (lost a few other region accounts [not really important] because of that)
and bascially had to guess my friends fake birthdate he put to reset his password

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2