Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdAshes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG how does that not make sense...demonstride said earlier dhero gave him the exploit...dhero said he did not give him the exploit...so demonstrife lied case closed!

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A video that shows the execution of the exploit from start to finish, starting with the insertion of the SD card, loading of this picture exploit, and then booting a game, will do nicely. Otherwise, I call fake on this one.
impossible,No idea how to recreate the installation.
Of course,I could delete the app and reinstall,Don't think It's deletable though.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A video that shows the execution of the exploit from start to finish, starting with the insertion of the SD card, loading of this picture exploit, and then booting a game, will do nicely. Otherwise, I call fake on this one.
THIS

ColdAshes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG how does that not make sense...demonstride said earlier dhero gave him the exploit...dhero said he did not give him the exploit...so demonstrife lied case closed!
whoops i misinterpreted you, sorry bout that!

Np I realized I wrote that in a roundabout way.Anyways this was fun while it lasted.Summary dhero wont show proof so wait and see that this was all bs.

dhero

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Np I realized I wrote that in a roundabout way.Anyways this was fun while it lasted.Summary dhero wont show proof so wait and see that this was all bs.
Proof will come tomorrow Afternoon.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
impossible,No idea how to recreate the installation.
Of course,I could delete the app and reinstall,Don't think It's deletable though.

A picture exploit such as yours is reproducible. If you're that serious, make a video of you doing a factory restore on your 3DS and then whatever else I said.

If you can't do that, then yes, this is fake.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Didn't you say in a few hours?

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Didn't you say in a few hours?

He obviously has a flux capacitor.

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Why tomorrow?
Can't see you tons want to see it.Its now or fake.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MK7 Works Beautiful,Took about a minute to boot up,Probably due to file size.
O.o that is one fast internet you got there :E
663mb in just like... 30 mins
well, thats nothing...

my ISP i can download pretty fast (better then comcast, i know that much)

MK7 Works Beautiful,Took about a minute to boot up,Probably due to file size.
O.o that is one fast internet you got there :E
663mb in just like... 30 mins
663 MB ain't much,I got a nice internet service with a Premium account on most filesharing sites.

why bother with filesharing site (megaupload and others like that, im guessing) when you could just get into private torrent sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvdJmSqCmdk