Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

Louiseb45

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody,

Can someone confirm the Sky3DS+ EUR savegame uploaded by liomajor works for the others people with a EUR 3DS and a Sky3DS+ ?

I have a Powersaves, does it bring any help with that hax ?

Thx.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody,

Can someone confirm the Sky3DS+ EUR savegame uploaded by liomajor works for the others people with a EUR 3DS and a Sky3DS+ ?

I have a Powersaves, does it bring any help with that hax ?

Thx.
For now, you can also use browserhax. Else, if you are not sure for the save, play the game yourself to unlock the QR code option (instructions on the Freakyhax page), but there is no risks.

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello all!

I'm trying to set up FreakyHax in my Sky3DS (orange buttons) for EUR games but no matter how I try I always get a stuck yellow screen after white and red.
I tried creating the save myself from scratch (doing the formees stuff) and also used @liomajor's save I found online without success.
I redownloaded the FreskyHax v3 and I'm surely using the correct files and otherapp.bin (triple checked already).

Can it be my copy of the game?
Is there anything else I could be doing wrong?

Thanks!

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello all!

I'm trying to set up FreakyHax in my Sky3DS (orange buttons) for EUR games but no matter how I try I always get a stuck yellow screen after white and red.
I tried creating the save myself from scratch (doing the formees stuff) and also used @liomajor's save I found online without success.
I redownloaded the FreskyHax v3 and I'm surely using the correct files and otherapp.bin (triple checked already).

Can it be my copy of the game?
Is there anything else I could be doing wrong?

Thanks!
If you force the L2 cache on New 3DS the exploit fails (it's why I keep the Luma setting on "Clock" myself).

Reactions: mvmiranda

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
If you force the L2 cache on New 3DS the exploit fails (it's why I keep the Luma setting on "Clock" myself).
I had it on Off... It also didn't work on "Clock". Thanks anyway @Aurora Wright!

Is there anything else I can try.

PS: I just tried with a different game (downloaded from somewhere else)... still without luck!

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Still no go!
Three different games and saves and all I get is a yellow screen after a white and green one.

Would it be my Sky3DS card's fault?

I'm using the latest boot.3dsx (from smea) and the correct payload (11.2 N3DS EUR)

I must mention though that Freakyhax for USA works flawlessly.

Any other tips? Any feedback is helpful.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2