Hacking Freedom Wars ENG dub RePatch

Angrywack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. So I have somewhat of a proposal. I believe since the Catherine PS vita port has gotten an English Dub RePatch yesterday. That we as a whole can create an English Dub for Freedom Wars and other Japanese only dub games. I know we don’t have to but it could optional for players that enjoy English dub only.
I have access to VAs, audio software, Computer hardware, and audio equipment.

So here are some of the basis of what we can do to create this RePatch. Because all we need to do it replace the audio files with a new audio files but first I will need this.

1. A translated Script from Freedom Wars of all the voiced dialogue.

2. Anyone that’s able to replace the audio files

3. Information on the audio file type and how many voiced audio file the game contains.

That’s basically it.
On my part, I will have to equalized the audio so will match the same audio level as the original so both sound qualities don’t sound uneven and unprofessional, and I will have to make each audio the exact time as its original to prevent any missing awkward audio cuts. But overall that’s about it. I feel we could actually create an English Dub for Freedom Wars. anyone care to pitch in? As much as I want to do this alone I need a script and to see how many voice audio is in the game itself.

Last edited by Angrywack,

Angrywack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious to know, where would we find the english audio? since they don't exist or are you planning to translate/record every voice files?

yes I plan to record EVERY audio. I have experience. I’ll send you my portfolio later. But yes I am will to record every audio. If it’s 100 audio files then It will probably take less than week to finish if about 1000 audio files then I’m going all out. Translation isn’t my strong suit. It’s why I need a translator and a full story script.

Last edited by Angrywack,
Reactions: xYuunax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: