Hacking Freeshop / An exception occurred. ARM11 - data abort - When trying to download a game on Firm 11.6

Forstie-zero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So im not a heavy 3ds user anymore duo the switch. But from time to time I use Freehop. Except something weird happend today.
I wanted to download a game from Freeshop on the moment it went in Que to download, it crashes and get the ARM 11 data abort. Offcourse I looked op some cases on this site. I deleted freeshop, reinstalled it, got the title key file from *that website* and tried again and the same error when I downloaded the same game. I tried downloading other games random games not on my 3ds and got the same error every time I want to download a game through Freeshop.

Im on firmware 11.6 with LUMA 9.1 stable version.

Do you guys have any idea? I read something about Big N stopping all freeshop downloads but also on 11.6? I though it was 11.7 through 8?

If any1 can clarify or help me of give some advice that would be nice. Thanks in advanced...

Btw Whats up with all the Exception ARM11 occurrences ??

SkillFeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
FreeShop doesnt work anymore because of a new security mechanism implemented on Nintendo's servers

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last night, Nintendo flipped the kill switch in blocking basically all the games on their CDN server.

I hate to admit this, but freeShop is for realsies dead-dead. :cry:

Except for updates, DLCs, and DSiWare. Those are still open for downloading (for now).

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ninty stopped unauthorized cdn (content delivery network) downloads even on pc, so no "only affects 11.7 and 11.8"

Idk if that's the cause of the crash, but it's very likely

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol