SkylarTheNerd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That’s just a waste of space, don’t download every theme

Plus, you always have the option of custom themes using Anemone3DS

I just want a couple of themes. A few of the Disney themes, Ashley's Recipe, a Pokemon theme (I forget the name of it) and maybe a few others (I don't have my DS on me at the moment, because I'm at work right now).

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just want a couple of themes. A few of the Disney themes, Ashley's Recipe, a Pokemon theme (I forget the name of it) and maybe a few others (I don't have my DS on me at the moment, because I'm at work right now).
There's themes on that iso site as well you should be able to find the themes you are looking for.

SkylarTheNerd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No there's a thread on that iso site with official themes.

OH! It's code... I'm dumb...
I'll look into it when I get home. Thanks for your help.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know a popular subreddit for swapping custom 3ds themes has links to all of the themes.

I'll look into that, too. ;)

Last edited by SkylarTheNerd,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've downloaded the .rar file of the themes on that ISO site. Do I just put the file in my SD card to boot it in my DS?
Extract it and you should have a folder called "Themes" IIRC put that on the SD then you just need a theme manager like Anemone3DS or Themely to load the themes.
This way you can actually have more than 100 themes at a time and it's much faster than downloading them from FreeShop.

Reactions: SkylarTheNerd

SkylarTheNerd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extract it and you should have a folder called "Themes" IIRC put that on the SD then you just need a theme manager like Anemone3DS or Themely to load the themes.
This way you can actually have more than 100 themes at a time and it's much faster than downloading them from FreeShop.

Awesome! Thanks! I'll do it once I get home, or at least once I'm able to get my DS. :yay3ds:

Last edited by SkylarTheNerd,

SkylarTheNerd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I tried this, but I don't think I did it right. I put the .rar file in the Themes folder on my SD card, but when I opened Anemone, it said there weren't any themes

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Right... okay, I'm an idiot.
I've extracted the file, and I have a folder, "3DSThemes" with two files: 3DSThemes.cia and 3DSThemes.txt
So I send the folder to the SD card, yes?
(I'm very new to this, I'm sorry)
That theme pack is in the regular format, you need the format that's compatible with Themely/Anemone3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I bet he looks at my record and thinks "he fell off."