Funniest TV show

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The title says it all! In your opinion, what's the funniest tv show you've ever seen? Mine's Comedy Boot Camp!. Now, what's yours?

That's all, thanks for reading and please post!
smile.gif

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
a tie between Tom Goes To The Mayor, Xavier Renegade Angel, Kids In The Hall, The State, Strangers With Candy, Upright Citizens Brigade, Mistery Science Theater 3000, Ren & Stimpy, and lots of other shit

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tough call

All time- tie between blackadder and red dwarf with black books and maybe green wing coming up the outside.
I would say python and although their TV was and still is awesome if I am going there it is the live shows and films that I will go for.

Recently- several things have seen my laugh but most consistently it has to have been Breaking Bad- got to love black comedy.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
a tie between Tom Goes To The Mayor, Xavier Renegade Angel, Kids In The Hall, The State, Strangers With Candy, Upright Citizens Brigade, Mistery Science Theater 3000, Ren & Stimpy, and lots of other shit

we have like... the same exact taste in tv shows.

however my vote goes for arrested development or mst3k, or daria.

my runnerups are all the other tv shows you listed, and home movies
smile.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Tom Goes for Mayor, King of the Hill, American Dad, The Office, Seinfield, Married with Children (Classic), Bob's Burger and a few others.
As far as FUNNIEST TV Show...I'll have to say Tom Goes for Mayor between The Office.

qlum

Posting when needed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
don't really have a favorite some episodes of series are funny while others are not. There is one thing that makes me instantly skip a show and that is the laughter machine if they have that I won't even try watching it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scrubs, I absolutely love it. I've watched like every good episode (I think they're all pretty good until the whole "New Scrubs" shit where half the cast left and minor characters from the original series became protagonists) at least 5+ times each.

Reno 911 has its moments. It started going downhill but some episodes just are funniest things ever. The Reading Ron one in particular.

And I can't believe Comedy Central canned Nick Swardson's Pretend Time. That show was awesome but they canned it because Comedy Central seem to can most every new series they push out. Workaholics (their new flavor of the month) will probably be gone within its first season. Only thing they kept in recent memory that was actually awesome was Tosh.0.

There's a few others like Wonder Showzen, Jackass, Robot Chicken (although I find some sketches fall flat), and Whitest Kids U Know (same deal as Robot Chicken).

EDIT: I used to like South Park a lot but it seemed to start trying to be too political and too "hot button" to actually be really funny. The episodes where it's just random shit and actually solid parodies are still good though.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Guild McCommunist said:
Scrubs, I absolutely love it. I've watched like every good episode (I think they're all pretty good until the whole "New Scrubs" shit where half the cast left and minor characters from the original series became protagonists) at least 5+ times each.

Reno 911 has its moments. It started going downhill but some episodes just are funniest things ever. The Reading Ron one in particular.

And I can't believe Comedy Central canned Nick Swardson's Pretend Time. That show was awesome but they canned it because Comedy Central seem to can most every new series they push out. Workaholics (their new flavor of the month) will probably be gone within its first season. Only thing they kept in recent memory that was actually awesome was Tosh.0.

There's a few others like Wonder Showzen, Jackass, Robot Chicken (although I find some sketches fall flat), and Whitest Kids U Know (same deal as Robot Chicken).

EDIT: I used to like South Park a lot but it seemed to start trying to be too political and too "hot button" to actually be really funny. The episodes where it's just random shit and actually solid parodies are still good though.
seconded and true

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
South Park is one of the funniest shows I've ever watched. If you look past the crude humor it has some of the most cleverly written satire and irony I've seen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong