Hacking Fusee Gelee- 5.0.2- homebrew- sleep mode-crashing

Jackson98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ive heard from various people running 5.0.2, that once running the fusee gelee payloads, and having the homebrew menu set up, that once you attempt to put the switch into sleep mode the switch will crash.
Just curious if this is happening to everyone? Or if anyone has a solution as to put the switch to sleep from a particular menu/etc to prevent this occuring.
I suppose this really interests me as I keep my switch in sleep mode most of the time(like most other mobile devices I own), and while I don't care for a complete coldboot(or expect one any time soon if ever), I would love a known solution if anyone has found one, as it will without a doubt save large amounts of time ;). Any feedback at all from peoples recent experiences would be amazing.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T happens to everyone. It’s a bug in the version of atmosphere that is loaded with the Hekate payload

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Actually, this bug, and the battery bug desyng, are the only 2 things that are keeping me away from homebrew...once they are fixed ill be playing them emulators non stop :D

Last edited by ShadyGame,

Switch-Live

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently had an experience where I was able to wake it from sleep mode four times in a row then a crash. Not sure if it was luck or something else but I havent been able to replicate it.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently had an experience where I was able to wake it from sleep mode four times in a row then a crash. Not sure if it was luck or something else but I havent been able to replicate it.
It’s because of the unstable code that’s being used to mod HBL above 3.0. If people would be patient and wait for a stable version they wouldn’t have these issues

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it crashes doesn't it send a report to Nintendo telling about the crash? Is that whats gonna make people get banned?
The people who were banned were notorious hackers that used tools before Hekate even existed. They did stuff such as download from the CDN, run homebrew, and launched Pegaswitch. However, there was no confirmation on what exactly caused their ban, only speculation.

It’s because of the unstable code that’s being used to mod HBL above 3.0. If people would be patient and wait for a stable version they wouldn’t have these issues
We're almost at that point, actually. CTCaer has already been testing a Hekate mod on 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 and so far there have been multiple successes reported.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag