Fyre Festival - Unmitigated Disaster

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure some of you may of heard about this.

A few months ago several famous celebrities like Bruce Caitlyn Jenner broadcasted on social media about this amazing festival that festival that everyone who mattered was going to, so you had to go if you wanted to matter. It cost several grand to go, but they made it sound like it was worth it.

It wasn't.

Basic infrastructure was not available, and all bands cancelled at the last minute (seems they weren't paid)

It didn't go that well.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best part about that was it made me think about Ja Rule longer than 10 seconds. He got some 15 minutes of infamy from this, Wendy's should give him free nuggets for a year, some teen made that happen, Ja Rule can too.

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The best part about that was it made me think about Ja Rule longer than 10 seconds. He got some 15 minutes of infamy from this, Wendy's should give him free nuggets for a year, some teen made that happen, Ja Rule can too.
he might need those free nuggets if the lawsuits are successful.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly I feel like lawsuits aren't going to get far what with all the property damage all the poor, helpless billionaires caused
The kids aren't the billionaires, their parents are. And if they let their kids go there then they may be the type to sue anyone who bothers their child. And win.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, unless you mean you are tired too