Hacking G6 Lite U-Disk Manager Crash

mrazzino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this has been solved somewhere else before or if there is a quick fix but I am having trouble with the U-DISK Manager for my G6 Lite. This is the PC software used to load games onto the G6 Lite flash cart.

I am using v4.9e which was the latest I could find, and running on Vista 32bit.

The problem occurs when writing games to the G6 Lite. I click write, select my file (.nds or .zip, doesn't matter) and then go to configure the options. If I click on the Read Method tab, the program crashes. Thus, I cannot set any of those read method settings which include important ones like Safe Mode. I can still click any of the other tabs, just not read method as this results in a crash every time.

Any help would be appreciated. If this doesn't happen on older versions maybe I need to downgrade? It may be a Vista related problem but I am not sure - I will try on my XP laptop later on. Thanks!
smile.gif

mrazzino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clean I believe. I don't even do anything to the roms, it just happens as soon as I click the read method tab. It doesn't happen when writing the games or anything. I can still write games I just can not modify the read method tab (which hampers games that need safe mode to load properly).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...