Pl4yst4tionRox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
I would like to be one of the first to comment on the new Game Database Games section. I think that it is really cool to see info of games past and present. I like the fact that there are screenshots of the games and more features that I hav't even discovered yet. I am really looking forward to browsing through the game lists.

I do have one suggestion First off i know that you can just type the game that you are looking for in the search bar. As I was doing a brief browsing (I was looking for a game that happened to be on page 470 of letter S Summer Sweetheart) and I happened to see another game that I wanted to look at next to it. So I clicked on my game. When I was done I clicke on the back arrow and I get a message that says: The following error has occurred: Security error occured. Please refresh the page and try again. So if you are just browsing and you click on a game you are going to have to start completely over with your browsing.

I have been to websites that have the page number that you are on in the address bar where you can delete it and add the page number that you want to go to. Sadly this great add on wasn't created this way. So I just want to suggest to people that if they want to just browse the list of games then to the do a RIGHT CLICK on the name of the game and open link in a new tab or a new window. This way when you are done looking at the game you can close out of the tab or window without losing your place in the list.

I LOVE thegreat addition to the website guys. Great work

I was wondering if there is a way to fix it where we can just go back to the previous page then having to start all the way back at the beginning.

Last edited by Pl4yst4tionRox,

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
When I was done I clicke on the back arrow and I get a message that says: The following error has occurred: Security error occured.
that's weird, would you be able to post a screenshot here?

Glad you appreciate this feature. It's not properly integrated enough with the rest of the site, but we're working on that, we'll try adding more cool stuff in the future.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
thanks for the screeny
I've tried what you said, and so did Shaun our designer, but we haven't been able to reproduce the issue. It's possible we dont exactly understand what you're doing to get this?

The best thing to do at this point would be to record a short video so that we can see exactly what you're doing :)

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I suspect this isn't an issue with the game center as much as it is with the site in general, as randomly I'll get the same security error on other pages. It doesn't happen very often, I think the last time was a week ago, and I've never noticed any pattern to why it happens so I suspect just some weird server error somewhere. (I'll let you know Costy if I see it again :))

Although doing what the OP mentions does reset your page to the beginning, which I suppose would be annoying.

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1