Hacking Game Not Working. Solution?

kpanthony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the right forum to discuss but I recently tried to play Super Robot Taisen MX Portable on my 3000 PSP 6.35 PRO using Prometheus Iso Loader but it doesn't load and after waiting for a while it shutdown my PSP and had to restart everything. I tried both ISO and CSO files but both do not work. I was thinking of trying OpenIdea Iso Loader but not sure if it will work on 6.35 PRO and how to install it.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This is an old game, and I've tried it long time ago : The game didn't work. I don't know if it's a bad iso or it has AP, it didn't work and some people have proven that. My personal opinion about the game : It's bad, I played it in PS2 and I only play for few stages.

The Chow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For me, I keep both OpenIdea ISO Loader and Prometheus ISO Loader on my PSP for more options.

The one mode that consistently works for me over the others is the ISO mode NP9660 in Prometheus.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
kpanthony said:
I see. I guess that is one of the games I sadly won't be able to play but one last question, does Super Robot Taisen A Portable work?
Yes, SRT A Portable works and it's a great game
smile.gif
Hope you enjoy the game.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a firmware problem. You need to use a compatible CFW, as this guy recorded footage with Remotejoy proving it can be played...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A