GCN Gamecube OS New Secret?

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I was just casually setting up my SD Gecko when I decided that I want to sleep. When I woke up I just started spamming A while the gamecube was booting up and realized that it had a different animation. Is this a new secret or am I just crazy?

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just casually setting up my SD Gecko when I decided that I want to sleep. When I woke up I just started spamming A while the gamecube was booting up and realized that it had a different animation. Is this a new secret or am I just crazy?
Are you sure the cube wasn't just spinning?

D

Deleted User

When you hold down A while the GameCube logo is forming, you can access the main menu as if you didn't have a disc inside of your Cube. I think it's an intentional thing; I've known it for quite some time... It's just an undocumented feature. ;)

Reactions: Lightyose

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
When you hold down A while the GameCube logo is forming, you can access the main menu as if you didn't have a disc inside of your Cube. I think it's an intentional thing; I've known it for quite some time... It's just an undocumented feature. ;)
I guess. The animation does look pretty kick ass when you just mash the A button tho

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk