Misc Games N' Music pre-installed games?

BlindJambi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I know this is ridiculous, but I had the GnM cart when I was younger. I can't seem to find any sources for what it came pre-loaded with (other than commentary about how bad the games were) for nostalgia purposes, was curious if anybody had access to a list of pre-loaded titles. If that's too tall an order, perhaps someone could at least identify the game that sticks out in my memory, it was pretty similar to the gba fire emblem titles. Thank you! (First time on this site by the way, sorry if I'm breaching any etiquette)

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I know this is ridiculous, but I had the GnM cart when I was younger. I can't seem to find any sources for what it came pre-loaded with (other than commentary about how bad the games were) for nostalgia purposes, was curious if anybody had access to a list of pre-loaded titles. If that's too tall an order, perhaps someone could at least identify the game that sticks out in my memory, it was pretty similar to the gba fire emblem titles. Thank you! (First time on this site by the way, sorry if I'm breaching any etiquette)
Perhaps one of the ones on the official site? [archive]

A Touch of War looks the most GBA fire emblem-esque to me, though I haven't actually played Fire Emblem.

Reactions: BlindJambi

BlindJambi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Touch of War looks the most GBA fire emblem-esque to me, though I haven't actually played Fire Emblem.
I checked out the ROM, it definitely looks somewhat similar, but not quite what I'm looking for. Perhaps someone put some oddball homebrew stuff on there that I wasn't aware of 😅

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
I checked out the ROM, it definitely looks somewhat similar, but not quite what I'm looking for. Perhaps someone put some oddball homebrew stuff on there that I wasn't aware of 😅
Maybe just check the games page on GameBrew, as long as they were properly DLDI patched (since the GNM didn't do that automatically) any normal homebrew should've worked on it I think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1