France
gallery_257441_481_57001.png
I suggest you guys to check your mailboxes too, you MIGHT be a Winner !​

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Which colour did you choose? I chose the blue one as I thought I'd have more chance (the toad coloured would obviously be the top choice)

I won!
The fact they can't ship them til the end of May somewhat sucks though- should I transfer and use this, selling my Aqua Blue or keep this pristine for a time when mine dies?

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
bild.jpeg

Many congratulations! You are one of the lucky winners of an exclusive Nintendo 3DS system in our draw!
Whichever design was your favourite, you'll be receiving it from your postman in the near future. Due to their exclusive design, we expect to dispatch the limited edition Nintendo 3DS systems by the end of May.
In order to receive your prize, we require your delivery address. Please click on the button below and fill in the requested details in order to receive your special hardware. We will only use your personal information for the delivery of the prize hardware. As per the competition rules (please see section 5 of the competition's terms and conditions), please provide your details within seven calendar days or the prize will be forfeited.
We hope you enjoy playing on your new Nintendo 3DS system and thanks for participating!
Your Nintendo Team

I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE WON! For those wondering.
I picked the Mario-themed 3DS, the blue and red one!
Cannot wait til the end of MAY!

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Which colour did you choose? I chose the blue one as I thought I'd have more chance (the toad coloured would obviously be the top choice)

I won!
The fact they can't ship them til the end of May somewhat sucks though- should I transfer and use this, selling my Aqua Blue or keep this pristine for a time when mine dies?

I think I chose the Mario one, but it's been so long I forgotten lol. I hate polka dots with a passion.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
I only logged in to boast about it, I hadn't been on in ages!
We ALL have the mario one?!

How many games did you register? 4 for me, SM3DL, MK7, Pokemon Rumble and RE:Rev. Have subsequently traded rumble

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like everyone and their moms won one then.

I would have participated but sadly Sweden isn't part of Europe according to Nintendo, so that means no club Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?