Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
So my room's still a bit of a mess, because I still haven't organized it fully since moving in. Half the stuff in the glass case doesn't even work due to water damage, but I still kept it cuz they look nice on a shelf. The iMac also has water damage with the screen, so I don't use it unless I have to. I don't have a book collection anymore either, so I replaced it with a manga one, lol :P It's all very simple. It's just two Ikea tables in the corner to make an L shape, an Ikea cubby where my consoles go, two Ikea black bookshelves for the games, and a wall of wallscrolls.

There's probably a picture of my old house/room on an old thread, which I much prefer, and a lot of the things in it, but I am kinda coming around to liking this setup alright enough.

IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0149.JPG IMG_0150.JPG IMG_0151.JPG IMG_0153.JPG IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0147.jpg

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really have a nice gaming setup anymore, just don't have the space for it now that I have a family. But this is what my gaming setup used to look like under the tv at my parent's house. Every USA Home Nintendo console at the time, all connected to one tv.
602895_817435979962_1214452279_n.jpg

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So my room's still a bit of a mess, because I still haven't organized it fully since moving in. Half the stuff in the glass case doesn't even work due to water damage, but I still kept it cuz they look nice on a shelf. The iMac also has water damage with the screen, so I don't use it unless I have to. I don't have a book collection anymore either, so I replaced it with a manga one, lol :P It's all very simple. It's just two Ikea tables in the corner to make an L shape, an Ikea cubby where my consoles go, two Ikea black bookshelves for the games, and a wall of wallscrolls.

There's probably a picture of my old house/room on an old thread, which I much prefer, and a lot of the things in it, but I am kinda coming around to liking this setup alright enough.

View attachment 138040 View attachment 138041 View attachment 138042 View attachment 138043 View attachment 138044 View attachment 138046

IMG_0147.jpg
Love it! But why the multiple consoles?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Love it! But why the multiple consoles?
The second 360 doesn't work--water damage. Second NES was a gift from my uncle when he moved. The other Wiis and PS3 were all gotten at a thrift store for $5 each when I was in California for E3, and I was hard pressed to not buy them for that cheap.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 138040 View attachment 138041 View attachment 138042 View attachment 138043 View attachment 138044 View attachment 138046

IMG_0147.jpg
nice bubsy box, bubsy games are all great aren't they? especially bubsy 3d.

Reactions: Chary

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
what’s the NA SNES controller with analogue sticks for?
8bitdo SN30 Pro. A Bluetooth controller that replicates the SNES controller with additional functionality. A great emulation controller. Also works great on the Switch, it even has gyro.

Reactions: GensokyoIceFairy

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

IMG_0147.jpg

how come you get so many gamecubes? and wiis?

I don't really have a nice gaming setup anymore, just don't have the space for it now that I have a family. But this is what my gaming setup used to look like under the tv at my parent's house. Every USA Home Nintendo console at the time, all connected to one tv.View attachment 138061

love ya collections <3 i tought i was the only one interested in gamecube in this year lol

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: GensokyoIceFairy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/i0C3IhWcJH0?si=NfZlL_0e1C1yMnoG