Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is it was brand new lol. I took it out to check and see if everything was there. Not to mention you never placed a reservation on it. You should have told me. :/

Aaron007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I will be receiving it tomorrow! Will post pictures and condition of the product. :yaynds:
Date & Time
Status of Item
Depart USPS Sort Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to pay from western union because it didn't accept my mastercard.. something's wrong with that system..

I just tried it again and it went through. Since it ships from China I hope at least that Gateway 2.0 will be released by then.

Looks like I will be receiving it tomorrow! Will post pictures and condition of the product. :yaynds:
Date & Time
Status of Item
Depart USPS Sort Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

So about a week? That's pretty good news, I thought it might take longer.

appleburger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds-flashcart told me in an e-mail that they'd be shipping me cartridge today. Considering I ordered mine August 10th or so I can't really tell if it'll actually show up or not, but I'm crossing my fingers. This is the fist time they've contacted me, after of course I sent an e-mail asking whether I had been scammed out of my money or not.

I'm running 5.1 anyway, though - so I've got a long wait ahead of me either way. I'm just making sure my money at least gets me something for the time being, even if I can't use it yet.

Exiron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Okey, gateway3DSUSA said they sent me my gateway via UPS, but the tracking is a fedex number!
the weird thing is that instead of my city it says the name of my state, is it normal?

DeathKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered from Cymods last week Monday.Recieved the Gateway today.Havent tried it yet because i dont have any micro sd cards.Anyone got any documentation on how to properly use gateway?

Aaron007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine on the 21st but it is still stuck in this state:

I don't even know what that is :(
Don't worry the east coast has the busiest system then the west coast. Also when I received it the box was not assembled (completely flat) and the stickers were on a sheet (2 reds and 1 blue). It works perfectly! :yay:

Aaron007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• 20131101_123743.jpg
    20131101_123743.jpg
    876.5 KB · Views: 472

ModchipCentral

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I get why other people are ordering cards from china etc, but I really don't understand why EVERYONE in the US is not ordering from modchipsdirect.
They STILL have stock, its in stock, they ship it when you order it...why the hell are you guys ordering from CHINA and waiting while you could be playing?
What am I missing here? I feel like I am taking crazy pills.
You sir are a douche. Did you really think we wouldn't find out that this is the owner of OzModchips / Modchipsdirect?

Just so everyone knows, the owner of OzModchips / Modchipsdirect's name is Ryan Caruana.

Is it a coincident his username is rycars?

Is it a coincidence he's promoting modchipsdirect and trying to turn buyers away from modchipcentral as shown here: http://gbatemp.net/members/rycars.76118/ (Just click on Postings)

Really classy, greedy person you are! And for the record, this is not the current owner of Modchipcentral.com (I am the old owner of Modchipcentral.com )

3dsman

Trophies
XP
Country
Following on from this, Ordered Sunday - Received yesterday - Working fine :)

I ordered from them sunday gone and chose tracking option. I have not recieved any information from them apart from a confirmation email from another company saying payment has been succesful. I have also sent them two emails.

3dsman

Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.3dsr4uk.com/

Anybody else used these guys?
I ordered from them last sunday and have not heard anything from them. I went for the 5-8 day postage with tracking option, so i would have thought, they would have contacted me by now. They have also ignored my emails.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: It is really cool how they managed to do this. Hopefully we get a fully hacked XBox One by next... +1