Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just come back to have a look and make sure that the price of it is $86.9.i have scanned several official retailer and found that digitopz is much cheaper than others.
And I can confirm that they really have it in stock. Mine is being processed for departure from Hong Kong today (ordered on last Friday). Only one-six weeks of waiting for an airmail :tpi: Perfect email contact with seller.

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country
hmmm Digitopz use a payment system called Gamezpay - never heard of it and seems to come up empty google searching for proper feedback on it. Is it safe?

Onslawt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any update on ModChipCentral's stock? I'm just a bit po'd for the following reasons:

1) they make you pay as soon as you place the order
2) they still dont have theirs in yet (says "arrival estimate: Aug 21st")
3) I preordered months ago, and people who hadnt even preordered are getting theirs right away while I'm still waiting for mine...

Ugh.

Btw, when it says, "arrival estimate"- that means when They (as in the site) get their shipments, correct?

From what I understand on Modchipsdirect site, it says their shipment is being shipped to them on Wednesday the 21st... meaning they won't get it for about a week or so after that, THEN they'll send it to customers...

If you aren't in a major hurry to receive your package then just order it from them, I think I will order it from them since they offer a 6 month warranty after seeing what happened to others shipments from Aliexpress

nbduckman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know of any reliable sites that sell these and accept PayPal? I found one but their site changed and looks a bit dodgy now...

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say i bought mine from Jordan (ali express) on Friday and it arrived Yesterday. That is quick if you ask me since i'm sat in the UK!

The card works flawlessly i have had no problems with it and it arrived in perfect condition.

I also had another order with R4pick.com, don't bother with them they did not dispatch my order and they wont respond to my emails. I paid with my credit card on purpose because i had a sneaky feeling about them being FRAUDS! They should be removed from shoptemp.

There's a few on ali express, which one did you get?

jrr6415sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, not a problem.

The reason sites like this tend to be worse is that they're not officially endorsed by Gateway. Sites often throw up an "In Stock" label on their sites, which gets impatient people to simply throw down money thinking they will get it soon, when the actual reality is they have no stock whatsoever. It happens on many sites, and the best thing to counter this is for one, shop at a more reliable site (check shoptemp.net's reviews of resellers) or b) read the item description very carefully as more often than not they will include a tiny tiny note saying "Preorder only."

Actually even the endorsed by gateway sites have this problem. All the USA sites on the resellers list say in stock and then say "preorder only" underneath. Also the only one that doesn't say preorder is 3ds-flashcart.com and they say they will ship within 24 hours, it has been 4 days for me and they haven't shipped and haven't respond to my emails.

buying from the official resellers doesn't guarantee you will have a good experience.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
how can it be fake if it was just released a week ago? are fakes that quick to be made?

pictures have been out for a while

the boxes and stickers are quickly copied
and chinese factories have been known to sell off board designs

also it has been known that say a factory makes a bunch which arnt right or the chips are dodgy, they just sell them off to someone anyway for a cheaper price

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
OP
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
Been arguing with Jordan all morning.
First it was, "no refunds". Then "only if you ship it back". Then "Even if you ship, I'm giving 60$". Then he tried to talk me into getting a replacement. Now I had to send him a video showing that its defective and he said he'll give me a full refund.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been arguing with Jordan all morning.
First it was, "no refunds". Then "only if you ship it back". Then "Even if you ship, I'm giving 60$". Then he tried to talk me into getting a replacement. Now I had to send him a video showing that its defective and he said he'll give me a full refund.

If he says send it back before he gives the refund Dont.

EDIT: Dont send it back to him period. Im 100% sure he'll repackage it and sell it.

EDIT2: Aliexpress, Where all the fired UPS/FEDEX employees go after being fired for mishandling of packages.

Relf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pictures have been out for a while

the boxes and stickers are quickly copied
and chinese factories have been known to sell off board designs

also it has been known that say a factory makes a bunch which arnt right or the chips are dodgy, they just sell them off to someone anyway for a cheaper price

There's also that wonderful possibility that the tolerances for error in the manufacturing weren't stellar and Gateway 3DS is just producing some bum carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: