Hacking Gateway 3DS - First 3DS flash card?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm not 100% sure, yet. i hope my probing can get me a definitive answer. it could be that either they got new people to finish the 1:1 splinter cell clone and make it load roms or they are a new team using the original crown 3ds research.

my suspicions right now is that its the same team, who finally got a working prototype, and have now used a new name to distance themselves from the crown 3ds fiasco.

i don't expect them to leave documentation on their web space, like real hot stuff did, which gave us a definitive answer that real hot stuff was the company behind ismartds. so i may never know for sure.

-another world
Seeing as this appears to be a complete guess with no evidence to back it up, I would not put much faith in this suggestion. I remember when Crown 3DS first released their video some chat on IRC about how what they were doing was fairly simple to anyone with a little knowledge of the hardware and some experience. In other words, it wouldn't take "the original crown 3DS research" to create another card of this type, because it's not a particularly difficult challenge to someone who has a bit of an idea what they're doing.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
indeed
and its not like i dont talk to the teams or anything
Too bad that ichichfly himself (which is an awesome developer) stated that all the things you said are bullcrap.

Drop this charade.

yes we shud soo ill go back to a topic that no one posted
this is from ps3crunch
Unreliable source re-hashing what Pong has spread in the internets plus some more new fake info.

pong is a "reliable source" and these are not "assumptions"
No he isn't any more trustworthy than the next guy is. Those ARE assumptions, and even bad ones at that (see first link).

Given that I don't know much about this stuff and the fact that he's running a blog of 3ds rom dumps and stuff I'm gonna trust pong on this.
3DS rom dumps are common knowledge, which is of public domain if you know where to look. Nothing special that makes him more trustworthy or anything.

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Really? I don't recall seeing that before. I would think that is a really bad idea. I know a few years ago there was an xbox modder that got busted because he was preloading games for people.

I agree that its a bad idea, I was just saying that most do. I got a cart for my DS along time ago, & almost every site I could find (Most popular ones) were selling carts with around 15+ roms pre installed. Not sure how they get away with it, But it isn't uncommon to find sites selling carts with preloaded games/roms

aalokishere

Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
3DS rom dumps are common knowledge, which is of public domain if you know where to look. Nothing special that makes him more trustworthy or anything.

I get your point. All I'm saying is his theory made sense to me so I believed it. But my post might have been misleading so I'm eating my words here.

Filipe C Bello dos Santos

Real pirates don't buy fake copies.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is indeed great news, but i ain't getting one before some new brands appear and the cart system is stable.

i don't get why are u guys fighting to show who is right, right now the only one that can state if the cart works is another_world, that will receive a copy to review, until then, no one can state if the cart works or not, and how it works.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But people don't read random posts in a 51 pages long thread. If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't know the release date, so stop being a butthurt wannabe mod.
I was just stating the fact. IIRC it was stated in the last few pages, not say somewhere in the 20s. No need to get your panties in a bunch. Who's the butthurt wannabe mod now? :glare:

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like with the Japanese seller mentioned before that should be a placeholder price or advance payment.
There is no official price yet.

Exactly price is not set not even the sales team knows the price yet, come on guys its only obvious. Description says so as well but of course people don't take the time to read. AND oh no wait the site is super sketchy looking as it is already so lets keep thinking/saying its a scam!

yeah cuz I love waking up to stuff like that....
Now I know why the other sites were removed off the dealer list.

Metab.

Check my signature for the latest news on the 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Holy shit i am going to buy this, fuck fuck fuck its going to be epic.

May i ask, will it have online capibility? (wifi n such?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious