Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kino Akuro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
so i just figured out something, last week they told us "the release should be out by the end of the week" which had lower chances of happening. Now this week they are telling us "will be out before the end of the week" if something i learnt while learning english was that will is still an uncertain future which has like 50% of chances that is happening, so i'm guessing if it doesn't happen this week the next bot answer will be more likely : "The release of our new firmware is going to be before the end of the week" and so on playing with our hopes :unsure:

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ctrl+F5 for full refresh (no cache), it may be different if you use another browser (I use Firefox).
I open it in 3 different browsers and it's the same, chrome and internet explorer I've never even visited the gateway site and it's the same.

Well played mr. Trolls ;-;

Also firefox is ctrl + shift + R to reload page while deleting cached objects from page

Aman27deep

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
I open it in 3 different browsers and it's the same, chrome and internet explorer I've never even visited the gateway site and it's the same.

Well played mr. Trolls ;-;

Also firefox is ctrl + shift + R to reload page while deleting cached objects from page

Same here. Being trolled isn't fun :P

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it me or do i feel something coming on http://www.gateway-3ds.com/
699497d10386b7380804a5afcf5ac5b6.png

Reactions: 2Hack and prototech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News