Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bottom line is this is poor performance on gateways behalf. Support was announced 47 days ago. 47 days ago there were email replies saying "soon".
then it became "around the corner" now it's "within days" These guys are smart enough to exploit the 3DS Multiple times, Why can't they Just set a release date like almost everything else in the world? Even if there is a variance in the date at least it keeps the community from going insane, and threads like this from reaching 600+ pages of unnecessary content. Kudos to them for an exceptionally great card, but they really need some work on their customer relations.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Bottom line is this is poor performance on gateways behalf. Support was announced 47 days ago. 47 days ago there were email replies saying "soon".
then it became "around the corner" now it's "within days" These guys are smart enough to exploit the 3DS Multiple times, Why can't they Just set a release date like almost everything else in the world? Even if there is a variance in the date at least it keeps the community from going insane, and threads like this from reaching 600+ pages of unnecessary content. Kudos to them for an exceptionally great card, but they really need some work on their customer relations.
It's because they are aiming to release it asap. There is no release date other than asap.

Reputable companies set a release date, and once they're finished, they sit on it for awhile. GW has no intention of that.
12 hours and 8 minutes before new year in Quebec :D

Happy new year to all of you who lives in different timezone :)
Actually, 12 hours and 7 mins at the time of your post :P

Isle41

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All I really think they should've done differently was keep us updated on their progress. What are they doing now with the gateway? What have they completed? That would make the wait easier.

Reactions: Vickyle

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it's not likely they'd release it 00:00 anyway, if it was on new years day it'd probably be around 4pm-ish GMT/UTC or later but I think you should all be prepared for a 4th of January release.

Sammt424

If you read this, you are an idiot.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Did you just make an account to express your opinion?

SpencerlyEverly

Spencer Everly
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
11:04 AM in the central time zone right about now! People are waiting for the new year in this thread! While we try to celebrate it here and then, everyone gathers up in this thread and comments about the nice new year stuff! Mind if I take a seat here, waiting for the Gateway Public Release 3.0? ;)

I had a dream last night about Gateway's new release. With the Gateway card, and some random DS Japanese game, I had to scan a QR Code with the game and it'll take me to the Launcher.dat in the SD Card. It has EmuNand support (9.4), and well, same things in the Launcher.dat. One thing's for sure, in the dream, it was public release 3.5. :rofl:

zwang1208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is what he said:
Haha Happy New Year
I translated it using Google Translate. :lol:

You too! I am in New York now. I just ordered the new 3ds yesterday on play-asia, however, their customer service told me the firmware should be the latest one. WTF! I can't wait to get the package now to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I make rum cake for 4th July every year, I make it a week prior and then soak it in rum in the fridge all week. I flip the cake each day, and add little more rum, it soaks it up everyday, so good.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober". +1