Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glisern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Remember, they did say it will be out before school started... That email was a couple hundred pages ago. Oo
If I remember correctly, and the mails we have seen are genuine, we have confirmation of release
before the end of the week
before the 5th
and before the 8th

felystar

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering... do they really work on weekends?? I don't think so. I hope they do release the update on the weekend, but it's very strange they do, as I doubt they work on weekends...

I HOPE I'M WRONG :D

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just wondering... do they really work on weekends?? I don't think so. I hope they do release the update on the weekend, but it's very strange they do, as I doubt they work on weekends...

I HOPE I'M WRONG :D

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they're working weekends just to release the update and stop people emailing them all the time.

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway seems to really suck with PR. This is my first experience with Gateway, like many others, and so far I've not had a great first impression of the team. Not sure why they go the vague answers route, a much more common sense way would be to respond something like "hey, we're shooting for January 4th, but can't make any promises." Gets rid of the vagueness, and gives them more credibility to new customers like me.

Looks like they would want to cater to their customers, to prevent any lost sales, and for stronger recommendations.

And for some of you, you shouldn't get annoyed at this thread or people like 2Hack. The age group of this site should be relatively well known, so what more do you expect? ;) The "my source says", and other attention-seeking attempts aren't really hurting anyone.

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people think Gateway works 40+ hour weeks exclusively on their hack? This is a hobby for them. Yeah they make some money from it, but it's not their day job...

Reactions: Thomas12345

sparky28000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why do people think Gateway works 40+ hour weeks exclusively on their hack? This is a hobby for them. Yeah they make some money from it, but it's not their day job...

It most likely is their full time job. A lot of research and development goes into making it and that takes a long time.

jdmvitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crappy picture but I am so ready.

ME6VRQE.jpg

Reactions: SushiKing

Dont Worry About it

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They maintain a business that sells a product around the world that they develop. Of course it's their day job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i think i might need to try making lava cakes for the 4th of july fr +2