Status
Not open for further replies.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I remember the days people waited for the updates without creating threads like this, I remember days people didn't made GBATemp accounts just to ask this then they would leave after their answer, ahhh nostalgia *tear drop*

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

If they didn't say anything, then people would be complaining that they have abandoned the card or don't update us enough. Part 1 of their announcement (nand backup, game backup etc) had a long topic mostly of people moaning they don't update enough, when is part 2 coming etc.

They give us an update, and now it's complaints of taking too long between news and release :rolleyes:

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think they can wait until Nov/Dec timeframe because remember they are porting all of their 'patches' to 6.3.....which means we will have to be able to get 6.3 to do the update....if they take too long then Nintendo will have a newer firmware out and they will miss their window with 6.3

Gurjas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think they can wait until Nov/Dec timeframe because remember they are porting all of their 'patches' to 6.3.....which means we will have to be able to get 6.3 to do the update....if they take too long then Nintendo will have a newer firmware out and they will miss their window with 6.3

Hopefully it comes out before that time as Nintendo will probably find a way to detect emu nand as Gateway has to prepare for this

james7344

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Gateway holds out for 7.0 or 6.4. It's not so bad. I'm sure Nintendo has something to release moreso than just AP.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was saying to avoid having Gateway being blocked out, why don't we just wait 10 years until 2.0 is released???

Why don't you just have a little bit of patience and or go buy the games yourself?
Remember, you're not the one making the updates to begin with nor are you the flashcard's creator, I think your demanding is a little too far for one not doing anything productive towards it.

Reactions: Gurjas

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noobs man, noobs, the main reason they make an account in here in the first place, hacks roms hacks roms hacks roms, I guess these guys will never learn.

Also #soz4doublepost

No worries, the site's been having issues all day. :P If people want to be annoyed or upset about the time it's taking for them to implement the changes for 2.0, let them think what they want.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No worries, the site's been having issues all day. :P If people want to be annoyed or upset about the time it's taking for them to implement the changes for 2.0, let them think what they want.

They want hacks by force, instead of going out and buy the games they wanna waste for the updates and rom downloading away, if anything they're cheap fucks.

Reactions: Boy12 and Xexyz

james7344

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noobs man, noobs, the main reason they make an account in here in the first place, hacks roms hacks roms hacks roms, I guess these guys will never learn.

Also #soz4doublepost
Right, it seems sarcasm isn't exactly portrayed through the internet. I've been into hacking of different things since at least 5 years ago with the PSP. I have no qualms waiting. That was me being a smart-ass in "agreement" with the rest of the thread.

Reactions: NEP

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but when nintendo release the Network ID and Miiverse update what will you guys do? I'm still hoping for people to find another exploit ... I'm on 5.1 anyways but I like to encourage Nintendo and pay for great games that are all under 40$ :S

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Right, it seems sarcasm isn't exactly portrayed through the internet. I've been into hacking of different things since at least 5 years ago with the PSP. I have no qualms waiting. That was me being a smart-ass in "agreement" with the rest of the thread.

I know what you meant with ''10 years'', I'm not dumb, and what I said was, have patience, don't be a cheap fuck and buy the games, also don't criticize like ''omg 2.0 update never comes, I wanna play Pokemon X/Y/Z/ABC omg'' just buy the game honestly, waiting for an update and still demand it just for a game its just plain ridiculous.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
also don't criticize like ''omg 2.0 update never comes, I wanna play Pokemon X/Y/Z/ABC omg'' just buy the game honestly, waiting for an update and still demand it just for a game its just plain ridiculous.

Take in account that you can't play that game and still be able to use Gateway due to the forced update...

Reactions: Gurjas

Gurjas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thing is I don't have a 3DS nor a Gateway flashcard.

So your talking about buying games but are waiting for a Gateway update and all the nintendo consoles you've listed have all been hacked? LOLL

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So your talking about buying games but are waiting for a Gateway update and all the nintendo consoles you've listed have all been hacked? LOLL

Are you stupid? I said I don't have a 3DS nor a Gateway, I am saving for a 3DS XL and a Pokemon Y copy, unlike you apparently.

james7344

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what you meant with ''10 years'', I'm not dumb, and what I said was, have patience, don't be a cheap fuck and buy the games, also don't criticize like ''omg 2.0 update never comes, I wanna play Pokemon X/Y/Z/ABC omg'' just buy the game honestly, waiting for an update and still demand it just for a game its just plain ridiculous.
... I'm having patience. I know how these things work. I'm not creating threads wondering where my pokemon is nor am I getting irritated by people's position on patience. I am, however, getting irritated because it seems you don't understand my words.

Reactions: NEP and Gurjas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong