Not open for further replies.

Porro88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i don't think we will have a pokemon game...you can't complete pokedex without the cable/radio-thing... nintendo will easily see this as an "uncomplete experience" and so will not spend time converting it...

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rumor/28566

This article says that both Spain and Germany's sites are saying 2012, but every other country is still saying 2011, it may have been a translation mistake. And they were all updated at the same time. Don't fret yet, folks.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get a GBA. Or, get something that emulates GBA. Or, get a pc emulator. Or, keep waiting to play ancient roms as Nintendo shatters your fantasy of playing a GBA game on the 3DS. Or just wait a few days and play Mario Kart 7. Or, make some chili.

Diamondred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Note how it's on the Spanish site.
Maybe they're only delayed for Spanish systems?
good point - the others may get them sooner

no, because i tried it
first, i saw it in the spanish web, but then i went to the UK web and it said the same, that they were delayed
what a relief to know that, by the moment, they are not delayed

CrimsonFist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.officialn...ming-this-year/ nintendo have confirmed that it's this year for the UK at least

Good! I'm happy the UK is getting them this year. :P

Edit: That's a magazine, thought it was the official site -_-

"A Nintendo spokesperson told Official Nintendo Magazine that "The forthcoming 10 GBA Virtual Console titles available for registrants of the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Programme, will be available before the end of December 2011. "

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol..seriously?!
You know what Nintendo...just surprise us, don't bother telling us dates, just fucking do it out of the blue and we'll be much happier that way..expecting a date from Nintendo is akin to the chances of winning the lottery.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a GBA. Or, get something that emulates GBA. Or, get a pc emulator. Or, keep waiting to play ancient roms as Nintendo shatters your fantasy of playing a GBA game on the 3DS. Or just wait a few days and play Mario Kart 7. Or, make some chili.
How about you shut up? You're not helping.

Reactions: 1 person

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
they also didn't released the full title list yet... I would like to know what games they are giving to us
Same, I was going to buy a few games but they haven't told us what we are going to get so I cant buy any until I know what I'm getting before buying something else.
And I'll also wait for the price drops. Why pay 10x the price for the same thing on the iPhone

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hum... I think all PAL region 3DS's have the same system, as in... They all connect to the same central so all of the updates and eshop content is the same for all of them, doesn't matter if they're different countries as long as it's a PAL console it should all work the same, so it'd be kinda hard and unnecessary to 'filter' certain country consoles and just change the content for them... Well, if the Nintendo person did confirm they're released this year then it's not so bad, although I'd like some rpg to be mixed up in the gba games... Maybe some Pokemon or some Zelda... Or even a Wario Land game... I love Wario.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada

Biochao

Newcomer
Trophies
Website