OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mackne.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, me and a friend of mine took the GBC banner mesh and edited it to be a Gameboy Advance as seen below, But my issue is that i have no clue to implement the mesh nor do i know how to compress it to the .bnr format.

I messaged the person who made the Ultimate Injector about seeing if they wanted to use this mesh instead of the default mesh they made or whoever made it since it doesn't really show much other than the picture.
If anyone could help me figure this out that would be awesome, i'll leave the zip file with the mesh and such below if anyone wants to test it for me.

These are the front and back/side of the Mesh.
5FQEhjX.png

mXoCayl.png

Attachments

• GBA.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 472
Reactions: aldair3098

aldair3098

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello InochiPM I would like to know if you fixed the problem because I also want the banner, even if you shared the 3d model I can not create the banner in . BIN or . BNR, you help me???
Please!!!

Arcolus

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
This looks awesome, much better than the default one we have right now. Can anybody please help InochiPM?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This looks awesome, much better than the default one we have right now. Can anybody please help InochiPM?
What? You realize this all was shit asked from over a year ago. Right? If they havent bothered to post anything here. I dont think they care much of it.

aldair3098

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What? You realize this all was shit asked from over a year ago. Right? If they havent bothered to post anything here. I dont think they care much of it.
friend if you see in their profile connects once a month the problem is that you can't send message in private. (i'm sorry if my English isn't very good I speak Spanish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZVQF0yPnTc