Emulation GBARunner2 Not working on dsi

MattCatfish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve never tried to play GBA games on my DSi XL before this, so it up until now I didn’t know this was an issue.

But basically, I’m unable to use it. Like at all.

If I open it directly from the software itself (I had to make a copy and put it on the root of the card since the folder it’s in doesn’t show up on Twilight Menu), it has the GBA runner bar on the bottom screen, but pressing buttons or tapping it does nothing.

If I open a ROM directly, it will do nothing again for a few seconds, then there will be a mess of pixels crushed into one line in the middle of the top screen.

Once this happens though, the bottom bar expands and I can use the options. Selecting a new ROM doesn’t do much tho, and the thing crashes with a big white rectangle in the middle (the same shape as a GBA aspect ratio, so it’s loading up but not running at all).

Has anybody else had this issue and do they know what the problem might be? All the files for GBA runner 2 are on my card, and the application is the DSi version, I made sure to check.

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
I’ve never tried to play GBA games on my DSi XL before this, so it up until now I didn’t know this was an issue.

But basically, I’m unable to use it. Like at all.

If I open it directly from the software itself (I had to make a copy and put it on the root of the card since the folder it’s in doesn’t show up on Twilight Menu), it has the GBA runner bar on the bottom screen, but pressing buttons or tapping it does nothing.

If I open a ROM directly, it will do nothing again for a few seconds, then there will be a mess of pixels crushed into one line in the middle of the top screen.

Once this happens though, the bottom bar expands and I can use the options. Selecting a new ROM doesn’t do much tho, and the thing crashes with a big white rectangle in the middle (the same shape as a GBA aspect ratio, so it’s loading up but not running at all).

Has anybody else had this issue and do they know what the problem might be? All the files for GBA runner 2 are on my card, and the application is the DSi version, I made sure to check.
Blud have you tried with an bios
Post automatically merged:

My guide
Instal twilight menu
Put gba roms in roms folder/gba
Then put gba bios on the root of the sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto