Status
Not open for further replies.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Can this place please be less toxic? I say that I specifically want a serious answer and yet all people, even including staff, keep posting stupid and unfunny jokes without delivering the actual answer.

There's no other place to talk about Nintendo console homebrew out there. All my questions are 100% serious ones unless stated otherwise and I'm really getting tired of all the trolling that goes on in the forums.

Last edited by Ondrashek06,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have no right to get help here. You can ask nicely and hopefully somebody will help you.
^This. Also, you come off as demanding, condescending, entitled & whiny (like a child) and that's why people respond to you the way they do..
People here it's not their job/ duty to help you or answer your questions (or anyone else's), they do so in their own free time willingly, and even if & when they do help you, you don't seem considerate or respectful to what they did or continue to do, while you keep doing the same things you always do.

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh yeah, I know you, you're the solderless coldboot CFW dreamer and the Horizon OS update guy.
From someone that used to do the same type of titles on forums (I guess, Taringa wasn't one actually) a decade ago, your issue is the phrasing you use on your threads. Stop doing it if you want real answers, avoid titles like "Will Nintendo ever release" and continue the question on the thread and instead ask "Will Nintendo ever update Horizon OS?".
There's no avoiding the trolling unfortunately, but if you ask properly you can get better answers.

Reactions: CoolMe

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
^This. Also, you come off as demanding, condescending, entitled & whiny (like a child) and that's why people respond to you the way they do..
People here it's not their job/ duty to help you or answer your questions (or anyone else's), they do so in their own free time willingly, and even if & when they do help you, you don't seem considerate or respectful to what they did or continue to do, while you keep doing the same things you always do.
Again, I know that. Sorry if my posts come off this way, I really didn't mean to sound like an entitled and whiny child.

The problem is that all this trolling takes its toll on me and it makes me sound whiny a lot more, leading to a never-ending and inescapable cycle of doom.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The problem is that all this trolling takes its toll on me and it makes me sound whiny a lot more, leading to a never-ending and inescapable cycle of doom.

Solution: take a break from the internet, go outside and interact with real life humans.

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Again, I know that. Sorry if my posts come off this way, I really didn't mean to sound like an entitled and whiny child.

Yeah, if the trolling takes a toll on you, you should definitely take a break from at least the sites where you find this issue.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its like if you went to prison and were shocked that the inmates were rude to you.. this is the temp you should expect the 10-year-old brained authoritarian mods and subhuman trolls to have a go at you.. it ain't gonna change because you ask it too, other than continue to get worse, so man up and slap back.

This. I've been around here long enough to see the shit posting from both users and mods on a regular basis. It's what happens here. And if one of the "regulars" throws a dig at you, you can rest assured that the other "regs" are going to jump on the bandwagon in an instant. It's best to just not reply to the loud mouthed losers. Let them post what they want. A negative reaction is what they're after so they can point fingers at you. Don't even bother reporting it either, because from my own experience it doesn't do a bit of good when some of the mods themselves take part in the bad behavior. Also, one mod is not going to go above another mod. It's just pointless to even try. Just ignore the shit posts and reply to the people that want to actually try to help. If your own posts are shit, then naturally shit will be given in return. The toxicity here does certainly exist, but for the most part it's always the same select group of users.

tl;dr Make sure ones own posts are not shit & don't even respond to other peoples shit. I know first hand that it's easier said than done and that I sometimes fail to take my own advice, but it's the best advice I can offer for the situation.

Reactions: sith
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto